PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
No there was not. I did what you recommended, and it seems to have loaded. Thank you.

Sponsored links

@devina40
I made a widescreen patch for Pirates of the Caribbean The legend of Jack Sparrow Ntsc SLUS 21110 tested with pcsx2 but not in a real ps2. I couldn't find it in the ps2 widescreen archive so I made one, I hope you can add it to the file after testing it yourself.
I am a newbie and want to help the forum with more pnaches in the future and keep colaborating.
(Please forgive my english)
Thanks.

.pnach   632E3976.pnach (Size: 170 bytes / Downloads: 527)
So I'm trying to use the .hack gu vol 3 hack but every time I launch it says no cheat or widescreen hacks are loaded, and yes they are enabled what's wrong?
Gungrave [NTSC-J] (SLPM-65153)
.pnach   C3B568F8.pnach (Size: 179 bytes / Downloads: 455)

Shutokou Battle 0 [NTSC-J] (SLPS-25028)
.pnach   77D0DACC.pnach (Size: 726 bytes / Downloads: 561)

Shutokou Battle 01 [NTSC-J] (SLPM-65308)
.pnach   DD70E38F.pnach (Size: 192 bytes / Downloads: 592)

Drift Racer - Kaido Battle [NTSC-J] (SLPM-65246)
.pnach   0AD22FB5.pnach (Size: 163 bytes / Downloads: 488)

Kaido - Touge no Densetsu [NTSC-J] (SLPM-66022)
.pnach   EC33CA0D.pnach (Size: 213 bytes / Downloads: 599)

Kaido Battle 2 - Chain Reaction [NTSC-J] (SLPM-65514)
.pnach   C37C1B76.pnach (Size: 174 bytes / Downloads: 558)

---------------------------------------------------
Original Widescreen hack by nemesis2000 & VIRGIN KLM

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Updated archive, ported Gungrave series to NTSC-U.

(01-20-2014, 09:33 AM)rovazcas Wrote: @devina40
I made a widescreen patch for Pirates of the Caribbean The legend of Jack Sparrow Ntsc SLUS 21110 tested with pcsx2 but not in a real ps2. I couldn't find it in the ps2 widescreen archive so I made one, I hope you can add it to the file after testing it yourself.
I am a newbie and want to help the forum with more pnaches in the future and keep colaborating.
(Please forgive my english)
Thanks.

I won't test it, I trust it already works, thanks~

(01-20-2014, 05:43 PM)ssjkirby Wrote: So I'm trying to use the .hack gu vol 3 hack but every time I launch it says no cheat or widescreen hacks are loaded, and yes they are enabled what's wrong?

Did you check the console log?
Same region? Directory the same? Undub version or alternate CRC?
Try other widescreen patches?
Yes, the log says 0 cheats and 0 ws_cheats activated, this is the NTSC ver, and I've actually tried 2 patches. One of which being in the collection. even tried downloading it seperately again to be sure.
(01-20-2014, 07:58 PM)ssjkirby Wrote: Yes, the log says 0 cheats and 0 ws_cheats activated, this is the NTSC ver, and I've actually tried 2 patches. One of which being in the collection. even tried downloading it seperately again to be sure.

What's the CRC of the game? Open the console.
Should be "6364A466", if not, that's the problem.
I assume this is it? It appeared when I loaded my savestate

635AD9C6
Then rename the pnach file from "6364A466" to "635AD9C6" and see if it works.
NVM, I entered that code as the name for the .pnach and it worked, thanks for the help!

EDIT: Sorry, I guess I was doing that as you were replying, now if only we could get shadows to work properly.