PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(01-24-2014, 12:14 AM)minatori Wrote: For some reason the widescreen patch is loading up with the undub version of Person 3 FES. Any help?

(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SLUS_216.21;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = NTSC
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_216.21;1) Game CRC = 0x970A82A2, EntryPoint = 0x00100008
Overall 0 Cheats loaded
Overall 0 Widescreen hacks loaded

Rename the .pnach to 970A82A2.

Sponsored links

Awesome Thank you!
Guys, note that the recent SVN builds (r5829) include a single cheats_ws.dbf file (located at the same folder as pcsx2.exe), which contains all the individual "quality" ws pnach files in a single file.

The cheats_ws folder is still supported, and if ws hacks are loaded from cheats_ws folder, then it will not look for ws hacks at the big dbf file. If cheats were not found and loaded from the cheats_ws folder, then it will try to find ws hacks at the big dbf file. This is per-game, so if for example you have only one pnach file at the cheats_ws folder, it will load it for the correct CRC, and for all other games it will look at the big dbf file.

The cheats_ws.dbf file is created using a batch file by us. So Devina40 will keep maintaining individual files, and people can still put them at the cheats_ws folder, and once in a while we will also update the big cheats_ws.dbf file.

This was created because distributing pcsx2 with many individual ws hacks at the cheats_ws folder was making install/uninstall very slow. With one file it's much faster.

The cheats_ws.dbf file can be converted back to the individual files (including their original file names), but we still didn't upload a tool to do that. We will soon.
Armored Core Series
Auto Modellista
Crash Bandicoot Bakusou! Nitro Kart

---------------------------------------------------
Original Widescreen hack by nemesis2000 & ElHecht

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   NTSC-J.rar (Size: 7,45 KB / Downloads: 252)
Archive updated, over 1200 patches now!
i would like to request evil dead regeneration if possible thanks! ^^
(01-26-2014, 05:06 AM)luke76bg Wrote: i would like to request evil dead regeneration if possible thanks! ^^

Choose 16:9 in BIOS, then Full Boot.
(01-26-2014, 06:34 AM)devina40 Wrote: Choose 16:9 in BIOS, then Full Boot.

seems working thanks! Laugh
(01-25-2014, 01:22 AM)avih Wrote: Guys, note that the recent SVN builds (r5829) include a single cheats_ws.dbf file (located at the same folder as pcsx2.exe), which contains all the individual "quality" ws pnach files in a single file.

Changed from dbf to a normal zip. Behavior is the same as described above.
ok guys i need a definitive pack of WS patches with fixes made to them.

I just tried KH2 UK (first one i tested just to make sure WS hacks were loading okay) and the ingame was completely spooned.

The culprit was this line

//optional zoom for custcenes
patch=1,EE,00378575,word,43f90000 // 43d00000

However this is already commented out on PS2WIDE (nemesis2000's website), so i assume some of those, if not most have been tested. Does anybody have this pack? I would like to update it in the official zip.

Thanks Smile

Edit: Also if anybody knows of any faulty patches, please tell us! We don't want to be supporting weird issues when we do the next release due to faulty patches. We are calling all of you to test!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]