PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(01-22-2017, 07:50 PM)Pixelise Wrote: I also have literally the same problem with Sly Cooper (I tried EU and US region). Do you have anything for that?
By the same problem I mean tried patching with PS2 Patch Engine on EU version and then US version and both triggered the same screen "Patch list contains unsupported cheat types"

No, i not checked never the game Sly Raccoon, but the adresses which do not supports the program are the ones starting with "e".
Delete o comment the adresses lines starting with an "e", the e0090058 and e0010001 ones in the PAL patch.

Best regards.

Sponsored links

(01-23-2017, 08:32 PM)El_Patas Wrote: No, i not checked never the game Sly Raccoon, but the adresses which do not supports the program are the ones starting with "e".
Delete o comment the adresses lines starting with an "e", the e0090058 and e0010001 ones in the PAL patch.

Best regards.

It worked! Thanks Laugh
You are welcome again.

Best regards.
Is there any chance this thread could be moved to the General Discussion and Support (Windows) board?

Reasoning:
  • The Chatterbox board is no longer public (see Chat and hardware/software forums are missing when not logged in).
  • Overtime, this thread has evolved into something much more relevant to the PCSX2 project than when it was first created. The sheer number of widescreen hacks posted by this thread's contributors in and out of this forum eventually lead to a dedicated widescreen option in PCSX2, as well as Devina's widescreen archive (which is bundled into modern versions of PCSX2).
  • IMO a major part of this thread's success has been the fact that it's always been public. If the Chatterbox board had been members-only when this thread was first posted, that probably would've dramatically limited its exposure and significantly limited its number of past and present contributors. Take me for instance. I primarily became a forum member to contribute to this thread. Had I not discovered it when it was public, that probably never would've happened.
  • Many posts throughout this thread provide various forms of support related to PCSX2 widescreen hacking.
  • Similar threads to this one already exist in the board I'm proposing to move it into:
  • Thousands of external sites link to this thread.
(01-24-2017, 04:46 AM)Aced14 Wrote:
  • IMO a major part of this thread's success has been the fact that it's always been public.
thread was successful till the moment when the major part of community started thinking that contributors is a slaves that must fulfill theirs wishes and requests
(01-24-2017, 04:46 AM)Aced14 Wrote: Is there any chance this thread could be moved to the General Discussion and Support (Windows) board?

Reasoning:
  • The Chatterbox board is no longer public (see Chat and hardware/software forums are missing when not logged in).
  • Overtime, this thread has evolved into something much more relevant to the PCSX2 project than when it was first created. The sheer number of widescreen hacks posted by this thread's contributors in and out of this forum eventually lead to a dedicated widescreen option in PCSX2, as well as Devina's widescreen archive (which is bundled into modern versions of PCSX2).
  • IMO a major part of this thread's success has been the fact that it's always been public. If the Chatterbox board had been members-only when this thread was first posted, that probably would've dramatically limited its exposure and significantly limited its number of past and present contributors. Take me for instance. I primarily became a forum member to contribute to this thread. Had I not discovered it when it was public, that probably never would've happened.
  • Many posts throughout this thread provide various forms of support related to PCSX2 widescreen hacking.