PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
Yay, ObScure! Thanks. Happy
Updated the patch collection. I'm glad to see people are using it.

Sponsored links

(12-10-2012, 01:54 PM)bluekiller Wrote: Just a bit offtopic, how do get to run Chain Dive in PCSX2?
It won't load when i try to run it.
Which settings do you use?

thanx
Never tried, I play on ps2, but I have had problems running certain games with pcsx2, so I am sorry that I cannot help you further.
(12-10-2012, 01:54 PM)bluekiller Wrote: Just a bit offtopic, how do get to run Chain Dive in PCSX2?
It won't load when i try to run it.
Which settings do you use?

thanx

Run fine for me, no speedhacks or any sort of hw hacks.
(12-10-2012, 01:52 PM)sergx12 Wrote: Steambot Chronicles SLUS_213.44
Thanks
would it possible to get a patch for Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome?
Does anybody know how to keep the widescreen hack, but at the same time leave the HUD unstretched? nullDC does this. It's irritating seeing the beautiful sprites in persona being stretched. Or could tell me how I could go about finding the values to change myself?
The HUDs are separate values then the 3D graphics, I asked nemesis if he could try and find the HUD values for Kingdom Heart II -Final Mix- but he never got to it...
(12-14-2012, 06:06 AM)mrjared123 Wrote: The HUDs are separate values then the 3D graphics, I asked nemesis if he could try and find the HUD values for Kingdom Heart II -Final Mix- but he never got to it...

Maybe should ask Miseru, he looks like he knows his stuff Tongue.
Legaia 2: Duel Saga SLUS 204.14 (updated) fixed sky glitch
Castlevania - Curse of Darkness SLUS_211.68
Castlevania - Lament of Innocence SLUS_207.33
Nanobreaker SLES_529.64
Space Channel 5 - Special Edition SLUS_208.06 SLUS_208.07
Viewtiful Joe SLUS_209.51
Viewtiful Joe 2 SLUS_209.39
Shadow of Destiny SLUS_201.46

.zip   ws patches.zip (Size: 3,15 KB / Downloads: 434)
Question:
Is it just me or Star Ocean 3 Till the End of Time has missing geometry in 16:9 mode?
I noticed in some cutscenes that there are black polygons on the sides, like something doesn't get rendered/short fov setting/pop in textures.
I don't know if that's a PCSX2 bug or something but I just try to make sure it's not just me.
Dunno if it happens on an actual PS2, I can't remember but possibly increasing just a tiny bit the fov could fix that issue.
@VIRGIN KLM:
"Dunno if it happens on an actual PS2"
Don't say you trashed your console; it's a modern antiquity!