PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
You can try:

-Setting the custom resolution to a 16:9 aspect ratio (e.g. 1280x720, 1920x1080) and then using PCSX2 screenshot key.
-Fraps has a great built-in screenshot taker.
-PrtScn button on your keyboard, then pasting it into Paint/Photoshop.

Sponsored links

(01-30-2013, 03:46 AM)nemesis2000 Wrote: Suikoden III (SLUS-20387) 5F3DD929.pnach

[Image: s31.jpg] [Image: s32.jpg]

Thank you thank you thank you soooo much!
It's amazing to finally see Suikoden 3 in Widescreen Smile
I think the characters still look stretched in battle though
16:9 for game Rapala Pro Fishing PAL
(01-30-2013, 12:53 PM)LucaBlight Wrote: I think the characters still look stretched in battle though
request save file
(01-30-2013, 02:25 PM)nemesis2000 Wrote: request save file

Here you go, hope a memcard file is alright

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd002.rar (Size: 204,47 KB / Downloads: 173)
I see someone requested Red Ninja, well I attempted to patch it long ago but gave up. You can find a WIP elf hack here:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wid...#pid248779

Maybe it'll help in your own patching efforts, maybe not.

BTW patching can be a time consuming process if the method used in my guide fails. I'm actually too lazy to patch my own new games so I'm shocked anyone's doing requests ;p

Also there's now a dedicated widescreen forum on psx-scene where a user (I forget his name lol) is giving out lots of good tips for things like FMV fixes and stuff, but it's all very technical. Check it out if you're interested in patching
I tried your Cheat Engine guide and didn't seem to have much luck, and some instructions were a little confusing to a newbie like me at times.
Maybe if it was in the form of a YouTube video, me and others could have more success.

If possible, I'd like to help out with Psychonauts, and I'd love to see an Ico pnach one day.
This kind of stuff interests me, and I love the PS2, its games, and making them more immersive and beautiful in 16:9. Happy
I have lots of free time, it's just that actually using Cheat Engine is the hard part.

Better tutorials > More widescreen developers > More patches > More PCSX2 users and possibly more PCSX2 developers.
Could someone please take a quick look at slasher survival horror Clock Tower 3?

I just noticed that the code is little wider than it should be, and it's not really true 16:9.

[attachment=42248]
[attachment=42249]
(01-30-2013, 05:40 AM)devina40 Wrote: To whoever requested:

- Syberia series
- Glass Rose
- Escape from Monkey Island

These games have been removed from the requests.
They're point-and-click adventure games which feature lots of 2D pre-rendered backgrounds, and you can't really hack these games widescreen.
Plus they rely heavily on text, so that wouldn't transfer well, either. It's best to play them in 4:3.

I have made that request. Thank you for letting me know. I have removed them from my original request post #1225.

Could you kindly point out the location of widescreen hack request post/thread for me?
It's in my sig, and there's a link to it in the first post of this thread.