PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
I tried Sly 1-3, none of them seem to have widescreen, so I'm not sure where you got that from.

I'm also having trouble porting the PAL codes over to NTSC-U, because Cheat Engine can't find the right addresses in the "00" range, only those "20+" range and above.
Even if I try to manually add a "00" type address, it just gives me the value as "???" and won't let me do anything...

Sponsored links

(03-01-2013, 10:06 AM)jmars Wrote: The wikipedia link is missing a decent amount of games with widescreen and the hdgamer site doesn't look like it's had an update in awhile.

Maybe bios wasn't the right word then, or maybe that I'm using an actual ps2 for these patches makes a difference? Idk

It's cool, typos happen, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Well the idea was before trying to patch a game to Wide screen, Check the link Wikipedia. No hurt to try if the game already supports HD or settings from the console. In my case helped me with The Fast And The Furious, When devina40 me know that the game had its own support for 16:9. Although the option is not contained in the game menu. When configuring the console menu (PCSX2 - PS2 Bios Menu System) worked perfect. If I had seen the list before I would have avoided creating PNACH Wacko

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pla...HD_support
That's why I have the "List of games with in-game 16:9" list in the archive, which is mostly copied from the wiki.
I also updated it in the newest version with the info about changing the aspect ratio in the BIOS.
PAL\Europe: fixes, improvments, etc.

@devina40:
The "Legacy of Kain: Defiance" patch in your PAL folder is for NTSC-U\NA.
If this patch (to your knowledge) can be used for PAL\Europe
then I suggest you add a comment about that in the patch, else use mine.
Please update. Smile
(03-01-2013, 09:43 PM)pgert Wrote: PAL\Europe: fixes, improvments, etc.

@devina40:
The "Legacy of Kain: Defiance" patch in your PAL folder is for NTSC-U\NA.
If this patch (to your knowledge) can be used for PAL\Europe
then I suggest you add a comment about that in the patch, else use mine.
Please update. Smile

@towelie:

Alright, but I don't think I should change the Legacy of Kain: Defiance patch yet.
I got the PAL one from ps2wide.net, so you need to figure that out with him, since Nemesis made lots of other fixes for it, and your FOV address seems to be different...
The "Legacy of Kain: Defiance" patch is correct, incorrect only gamettile in pnach file
(03-01-2013, 11:35 PM)nemesis2000 Wrote: The "Legacy of Kain: Defiance" patch is correct, incorrect only gamettile in pnach file

What about the Tekken 4 widescreen hack (see link). Is it possible to fix this?

Intro movie problem
I have the cheat in my folder, converted it and all that jazz but it STILL won't work. It even loads in the console saying cheats detected. I'm trying to play with the widescreen cheat with Kingdom Hearts 2 FM+
You shouldn't need to "convert" anything, all you do is drag-and-drop the .pnach file.
Haunting Ground PAL Multi
English, Spanish, German, Italian and French (Spanish, German, Italian and French. Texts and Subtitles) Again as do not like the extra length with Word. Using PNACH (MasterNemesis2000) patched. Just change the CRC. I tested the game enough and looks good.

[Image: 420183_10200809975995443_1074068920_n.jpg][Image: 166761_10200809975435429_879088478_n.jpg]

Default Fake Widescreen:
[Image: 599119_10200809976315451_719953204_n.jpg]

With PNACH WS
[Image: 557878_10200809976035444_214937101_n.jpg]

.rar   Haunting Ground_08C1ED4D.rar (Size: 340 bytes / Downloads: 263)