PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(03-21-2014, 04:09 PM)cam2 Wrote: Anyone know if Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli(PAL) has a patch or has been atempted?

This game is in the list with in game 16:9 option, but i checked it and the
info is wrong, there is not in game option, then i checked the game with the
BIOS and it works in 16:9, and works fine.

Is needed change in the list that supports 16:9 using the option of the BIOS.

Regards.

Sponsored links

Using Chaos Control in Shadow the Hedgehog causes the FOV to become super narrow.
I tried to fix it but no luck. If anyone else wants to try, feel free.

Would it be possible for someone here to figure out a subtitle fix for FFX with the widescreen hack turned on? As of right now, the subs are stretched Sad
(03-24-2014, 08:59 PM)raishiro Wrote: Would it be possible for someone here to figure out a subtitle fix for FFX with the widescreen hack turned on? As of right now, the subs are stretched Sad

I tried but no luck.
At least you can always disable them in the options. Tongue

Keep up the good work on the KH: Final Mix translation, I'm still eager to play it.
(03-25-2014, 01:05 AM)devina40 Wrote: I tried but no luck.
At least you can always disable them in the options. Tongue

Keep up the good work on the KH: Final Mix translation, I'm still eager to play it.

I guess I could but I wouldn't be able to disable them until I get past the intro part of the game. It would be nice if there was a permanent disable code much like the "force english" code on the international version.

As for Final Mix, thanks! The translation is done for the most part, I've just been focusing on re-algining text within textboxes or centering subtitles. It might take a while due to it being a huge pain in the butt Tongue
Ported render fixes to Sonic Riders and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity NTSC-U.

patch=1,EE,28008DA0,extended,43700000 // store, character

This code fixes the chao store in SR1, but only in Cheat Engine.
When I try to put it into a .pnach, it doesn't seem to work. Wacko
NTSC-U

G.I. Joe - The Rise of Cobra
Jumper
Just Cause

NTSC-J

Captain Tsubasa
Crazy Taxi
Curry House Coco Ichibanya
Crimson Tears

REQUEST

Raging Blades

Thank you in advance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   WidePnack_7.ZIP (Size: 5,24 KB / Downloads: 137)
Updated archive, I also added a '60 FPS' (i.e. Kingdom Hearts) folder for people like me who frequently update their cheats_ws, but are too lazy to manually enable the code every time, so 60 FPS is enabled by default. Just drag and drop.
(03-26-2014, 06:05 AM)devina40 Wrote: Updated archive, I also added a '60 FPS' (i.e. Kingdom Hearts) folder for people like me who frequently update their cheats_ws, but are too lazy to manually enable the code every time, so 60 FPS is enabled by default. Just drag and drop.

Considering that there are several pnachs with 60fps enabled\disabled in the archive, this is quite misleading.
Please rename the folder to "Kingdom Hearts - 60fps", or something.

I've made a collection of all the non-critical gamefixes from GameIndex,
and all ws-independent fixes from the cheats_ws archive that I could find.
This includes all fixes I've found for 480p & Progressive Scan,
60fps and ws-indepentent HD-fixes & rendering-hacks.
It enables for "clean & relevant" ws-pnachs (and GameIndex file).
Blackbar-hacks could\should also be included here.

The critical fixes from GameIndex are included.
To use it, move the "GameIndex" file from the pcsx2 directory\folder to somewhere else (4x the desktop),
rename the file "SpecialFixes" into "GameIndex" and put it into the pcsx2 directory\folder.
Have "Automatic Gamefixes" enabled.

If this list gets big enough, maybe the coders would consider an "Automatic Specialfixes" option.
What'ya think?

Attached Files
.zip   SpecialFixes.zip (Size: 4,22 KB / Downloads: 136)
There is a 60FPS patch for P3 FES? did i miss this somewhere?! o.o or is it not like the KH 60FPS hacks that makes the game smoother

Rechecked and i see it's for the PAL version, so ignore haha
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64