PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(05-15-2014, 05:01 AM)peronmls Wrote: EDIT: Also what the heck is "KHBBS-NTSC-U-Widescreen" BBS isnt for PS2

I fixed that a long time ago, hope you aren't using old .pnaches.

Sponsored links

Can anyone do the PAL version of SCAR Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo. I have tried the NTSC widescreen pnach but that iso freezes for me. Sad
(05-10-2014, 07:54 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: I'm pretty sure Final Fantasy XII can get a 60FPS hack too

Don't you lie to me!
Haha, jokes aside man that would be awesome, I'll be the first to tell you though, Overclocking PCSX2 seems like a hopeful dream at best :/ real PS2 hardware gets audio issues when you overclock it, So they would have to find a way to fix that. Plus i'm told a million other sync errors. But damn would i worship all the devs if they pulled it off haha.

Also i have a widescreen request, But it is definitely not something easily tackled so i understand if it never gets touched. (if it's even possible)

Is there a way to make the 2D scenes in FFX pillarboxed? although it sometimes is amusing, it does sort of break my experience when playing Tongue

EDIT:
I feel like this probably was brought up before, But a user Miles at KH-vids seems to have found the codes to correct the HUD in KH1FM, now if these are in fact the same codes that need to be found for every area (which looking at the text file i feel it is, the thing is HUGE) than ignore me haha.

Attached Files
.txt   KH1FM HUD.txt (Size: 8,14 KB / Downloads: 226)
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(05-15-2014, 07:50 AM)cam2 Wrote: Can anyone do the PAL version of SCAR Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo. I have tried the NTSC widescreen pnach but that iso freezes for me. Sad

Tried porting from NTSC-U, no luck.

(05-15-2014, 04:03 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: Is there a way to make the 2D scenes in FFX pillarboxed? although it sometimes is amusing, it does sort of break my experience when playing Tongue

Attempted this a while ago, but the collision detected was messed up.
If it bothers you that much, you can use F6, or get the HD Remaster.
(05-15-2014, 07:00 AM)devina40 Wrote: I fixed that a long time ago, hope you aren't using old .pnaches.

Well I redownloaded the one you guys still have up for download in bold. I just wanted to see if it was still there and what it really was. What was it???
Can someone plese try to convert the NTSC-U patch for SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom to the PAL version? I would really appreciate it. Smile
(05-15-2014, 07:20 PM)peronmls Wrote: Well I redownloaded the one you guys still have up for download in bold. I just wanted to see if it was still there and what it really was. What was it???

Up for download in bold? Only use patches in this thread found in the archive.

(05-15-2014, 07:35 PM)EiF0hn Wrote: Can someone plese try to convert the NTSC-U patch for SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom to the PAL version? I would really appreciate it. Smile

http://ps2wide.net/n.html#SLUS-20680

The values are here (assuming they work).
You should learn how to port, it's pretty easy.
Just extract the .elf, use Elf Search Tool and put it in .pnach form.
(05-15-2014, 08:00 PM)devina40 Wrote: Up for download in bold? Only use patches in this thread found in the archive.

http://ps2wide.net/n.html#SLUS-20680

The values are here (assuming they work).
You should learn how to port, it's pretty easy.
Just extract the .elf, use Elf Search Tool and put it in .pnach form.

Now that was easy. Thank you very much, really. Should I upload it here, so others can use it to?
(05-15-2014, 08:05 PM)EiF0hn Wrote: Now that was easy. Thank you very much, really. Should I upload it here, so others can use it to?

Absolutely! You can add the .pnach file as a forum attachment. Then I'll put it in the archive.
(05-15-2014, 08:38 PM)devina40 Wrote: Absolutely! You can add the .pnach file as a forum attachment. Then I'll put it in the archive.

Here you go Smile

Attached Files
.pnach   763D3BF9.pnach (Size: 1,08 KB / Downloads: 321)