PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(07-11-2017, 09:50 PM)arapapa Wrote: NTSC-U and NTSC-J

Grim Grimoire (needs 'subtitle fix') (request done)

@arapapa, thank you very much, but i'm trying to port your patch to the PAL version and seems
that the Y-FOV value crashes the emulator.

Please you could make the patch for the PAL (SLES-54897) version?

Best regards.

Sponsored links

(07-14-2017, 10:22 PM)Devina Wrote: Would you classify Hungry Ghosts as a WIP patch (too unstable)?

Today's the final day to submit your patches before they're included in the next big PCSX2 update.

I wanted to include this in the big update. But I could not fix it because I did not have enough time.

(07-14-2017, 10:38 PM)El_Patas Wrote: Please you could make the patch for the PAL (SLES-54897) version?

(ah.. hm.. Probably It will take a time)

PAL 

Grim Grimoire

Attached Files
.pnach   E55A4E9A.pnach (Size: 496 bytes / Downloads: 158)
(07-14-2017, 10:51 PM)arapapa Wrote:
PAL

Grim Grimoire

Thank you very much, now worked also in the PS2.

Best regards.
I updated the archive. 2699 patches in cheats_ws.

Avih, as usual, remove the current WIP patches I have.
Could you check The Suffering - Ties that Bind?

I don't know if it has been updated since 1.4.0's release, but it seems to cause the cutscenes to freeze

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-freeze-on...-that-bind
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

We need more info, like the cutscene in question, or a memory card.

The patch, which was made by nemesis, is rather long and complicated-looking, so I don't doubt them.
(07-17-2017, 03:04 AM)Devina Wrote: We need more info, like the cutscene in question, or a memory card.

The patch, which was made by nemesis, is rather long and complicated-looking, so I don't doubt them.

Just replying here incase my reply in the original thread gets missed, but I haven't had any issues with the WS patch at all. I asked the user to post a savestate before the specific cutscene in the game where the crash occurs - so I can check it out later. The user is using 1.4.0, so it's possibly the bug has resolved itself since then.
(07-17-2017, 03:04 AM)Devina Wrote: We need more info, like the cutscene in question, or a memory card.

patch the same as for The Suffering and the Suffering I finished with ws patch on real hardware without any issues
I'll try to see how ws realized on xbox version where cutscenes hor+ and gameplay vert- and compare with ps2 version
(07-17-2017, 04:48 AM)CK1 Wrote: Just replying here incase my reply in the original thread gets missed, but I haven't had any issues with the WS patch at all.

Me too.  Smile
I have played 'The Suffering - Ties that Bind' over 2 hours. but did not found any problem.
(used 'OpenGL Software Mode)

NTSC-U & PAL

The Suffering (added 'Font fix)
The Suffering - Ties that Bind (added 'Font fix)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   The Suffering and The Suffering -Ties that Bind (NTSC-U & PAL).zip (Size: 4,22 KB / Downloads: 107)
Any news on the widescreen archive being updated in the main builds avih/refraction/anyone?

I hope this "The Suffering" issue isn't delaying it. The player with the issue isn't responding, so might as well forget it.