PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
PAL

7 Sins
Garfield 2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Upload_170804.ZIP (Size: 1,04 KB / Downloads: 114)

Sponsored links

NTSC-U

Bad Boys - Miami Takedown

PAL

Action Girlz Racing
Bad Boys II (SLES-51772 & SLES-52363)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Upload_170805.zip (Size: 1,95 KB / Downloads: 105)
@arapapa, thank you very much for all your work with the patches.
Maybe any chance with the game "Marc Ecko's Getting Up Contents Under Pressure" for find a new value?

Best regards.
I dont see my request for unlimited SaGa on the request list (possibly because I didnt say it was was a request, only asked if it was possible), so here it goes.

I hereby request a ws patch for unlimited SaGa ntsc u.

Also, by searching the forums, I saw that a pal patch had already been done, even thou it only patches the battles, but the world map, while 2d, is not static but moveable, so it should be possible to fix that as well.
So if someone could port/upgrade the patch it would be nice
(08-05-2017, 05:48 PM)bajol Wrote: I dont see my request for unlimited SaGa on the request list (possibly because I didnt say it was was a request, only asked if it was possible), so here it goes.

NTSC-K, J and U

Unlimited Saga (Only battles, base on PAL)

--------------------------------------------------------
@El_Patas : Marc Ecko.... have multi  ELF. (it is hard to find a new method - I used a PCSX2's DEBUG tool).
-------------  found a another Y-fov and Zoom addresses (by cheat engine) but the value is changed with every cut-scene.
                   Needs a person who have a POWERFULL SKILL. (nemesis2000, sergx12, ElHecht...Laugh )

Attached Files
.zip   Unlimited Saga.zip (Size: 1,7 KB / Downloads: 131)
(Thanks for Unlimited Saga, "Unlimited Saga Widescreen – (PAL, vfix patched, using GSM ntsc mode and, -64 hor, 5 vert) No Modes // VMC - Yes // IGR – Yes", from an old compatibility list I made sometime ago, vfix isn't necessary I think ... ... ... ... the pal widescreen patch works fine when the game itself is patched to ntsc ... ... ... ... now that we have a proper Unlimited Saga NTSC, i'm going to update the game on my ps2 harddrive) Looking forward to seeing what else you end up doing!
(08-05-2017, 06:09 PM)arapapa Wrote: NTSC-K, J and U

Unlimited Saga (Only battles, base on PAL)

--------------------------------------------------------
@El_Patas : Marc Ecko.... have multi  ELF. (it is hard to find a new method - I used a PCSX2's DEBUG tool).
-------------  found a another Y-fov and Zoom addresses (by cheat engine) but the value is changed with every cut-scene.
                   Needs a person who have a POWERFULL SKILL. (nemesis2000, sergx12, ElHecht...Laugh )

@Arapapa, well, thank you very much for try it and for your time, i hope someone can help
to find new addresses or a new method for the game Marc Ecko's.

Best regards.
(08-06-2017, 07:07 PM)psalmsamuel Wrote: (Thanks for Unlimited Saga,) 

Not yet completed Laugh  (2D fix + font fix) 

-------- 4:3 --------- stretched 2D & Font ----------- Wide hack fix

(08-07-2017, 12:04 AM)arapapa Wrote: Not yet completed Laugh  (2D fix + font fix) 

-------- 4:3 --------- stretched 2D & Font  ----------- Wide hack fix

Hi, thanks.
Could you please do kind of the same but with Romancing SaGa battle menus, by having them unstretched but still near the sides so they dont take almost all of the screen.

Btw in that fixed screen the old guy got cut by a little
the guy is not cut off the rectangle he takes up is shrunk with the contents being scaled