PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(01-05-2024, 09:03 AM)PsxFan107 Wrote: This issue is not on your end. The patch was disabled due to it causing issues (Was never notified about this). I have a new patch in the works that I will be posting on an external website (due to a reason that will not be made public). Unfortunately, it will take me some time get to this posted due to needing to work on other patches and me being a bit under the weather lately. The new patch will also have an exclusive addtion to it that the others don't have currently, which will hopefully make it worth the wait.

I apologize for the inconvenience with the patch and ask that you please bear with me for the time being.

Well id appreciate it if you could remember this post and DM me with the necessary links etc, Thx

Sponsored links

(01-06-2024, 04:33 AM)drenco Wrote: Well id appreciate it if you could remember this post and DM me with the necessary links etc, Thx

Will do
(07-13-2020, 08:15 PM)Agent 86 Wrote: Hi arapapa,

Thank you to have had an another look on AirBlade. Unfortunately, the new code doesn't fix the zoom in Boost Camera (it still start too close than standard cam).

The new code added ("More natural look") makes it more obvious, though. 

PS: Hi Devina, the TimeSplitters 2 NTSC-US widescreen code in the archive has bullet holes off-center. You can find the updated pnach on No47 post here:
"https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Wi...s?page=631".

Any chance someone could make this fix for Second Sight, too? The US version. It has the same issue when using widescreen, the bullet holes are off-center. Makes sense too since the Timesplitters devs made Second Sight as well.
Hello all, request widescreen patch for game Rally Championship SLES-50763, Please help!
Update fix

Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver 2 (NTSC-U) 

SLUS-20165
1771BFE4

note: I'm not a ws patcher but this game haven't update to fix scaling, zoom or cam projection distance to perfectly match a ws and what it's mean, well, I found nothing around here, so, there you go

Attached Files
.pnach   SLUS-20165_1771BFE4.pnach (Size: 989 bytes / Downloads: 49)
Hello guys, request widescreen patch for Gumball 3000 game, SLES - 50985 please help.
Update fix

7 Blades (PAL-M) SLES-50109 CRC=97AE372A

Note: patch made before by Arapapa works fine at first stage but others stage suffer with missing geometric and very broken graphics, address used by Arapapa to distance cam or zoom needs render fix but I found a couple of addresses that works charming and no needs for render fix, I leave you with screenshots for compare original 4:3, older patch by Arapapa and updated fix by myself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pnach   SLES-50109_97AE372A.pnach (Size: 666 bytes / Downloads: 34)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter NTSC-U SLUS-21422 433B0342

Widescreen patch 16:9

Note: this is my first full ws patch, I was testing a while and it's looks good, this game use multi CRC that why I put it 2 pnach files. Enjoy testing and have fun

.pnach   SLUS-21422_433B0342.pnach (Size: 273 bytes / Downloads: 45)
.pnach   SLUS-21422_75A5436A.pnach (Size: 375 bytes / Downloads: 34)
Question 
Widescreen patch fix request: Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence

The patch currently used for the game causes the water to not render in the 16:9 frame, but only in 4:3.

.pnach   SLUS-21359_053D2239.pnach (Size: 731 bytes / Downloads: 44)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six - Lockdown SLUS-21144 A80FBAAC

Widescreen patch 16:9

Note: I was testing a little while and everything seen to be ok

.pnach   SLUS-21144_A80FBAAC.pnach (Size: 317 bytes / Downloads: 36)