PCSX2 runs slow on my computer?
(03-30-2015, 08:11 AM)DarkPhoenix9 Wrote: In the attachments you can find the current settings (I only changed those)
Then, didn't you change the speedhacks section settings and the ones at the game Fixes tab ? if you didn't change them, then clear all the checked gamefixes and enable automatic game fixes also enable Mvu flag hack in the speedhacks section settings and try again. also post the EE value and task manager CPU value during software mode also make sure that no other process is taking a lot of resource from the CPU.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(03-30-2015, 08:17 AM)ssakash Wrote: Then, didn't you change the speedhacks section settings and the ones at the game Fixes tab ? if you didn't change them, then clear all the checked gamefixes and enable automatic game fixes also enable Mvu flag hack in the speedhacks section settings and try again. also post the EE value and task manager CPU value during software mode also make sure that no other process is taking a lot of resource from the CPU.

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear enough :s
I only changed those *recently*, since I had changed the other ones (speed hacks) quite some time ago.
I'll try to post what you requested.

EDIT: Here it is (at least I think this is what you requested)
Isn't the CPU Usage a bit too low?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yeah, your cpu is not using it's full potential on pcsx2. try disabling Intel speed step in the bios.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-30-2015, 09:38 AM)ssakash Wrote: yeah, your cpu is not using it's full potential on pcsx2. try disabling Intel speed step in the bios.

Could you give me further detail on how to do that? I'm a bit of a noobie when it comes to these things :s
In the attachment you can see my power options. When plugged in, both minimum and maximum processor states are at 100%

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You should enter your bios to disable it, probably you can enter by pressing delete (or) F1. There will be instructions written stating how to enter the bios while booting, take a look.
- Refraction
Can you please screenshot all of your settings again now that you changed everything?

the 'not complete cpu usage' could be related to hyperthreading. Those 8 logical cores share 4 FPU's if the application if FPU heavy you can only use four cores efficiently. Therefore you get a cpu usage of 50%.
(03-30-2015, 03:17 PM)ssakash Wrote: You should enter your bios to disable it, probably you can enter by pressing delete (or) F1. There will be instructions written stating how to enter the bios while booting, take a look.

I tried pressing those keys while booting, but it just boots too fast and nothing will happen.
I'm out of ideas, could you provide a screenshot of your current pcsx2 settings as willuker said.
- Refraction
(03-30-2015, 03:31 PM)DarkPhoenix9 Wrote: I tried pressing those keys while booting, but it just boots too fast and nothing will happen.

http://blog.lenovo.com/en/blog/how-to-en...ndows-8-1/

Try the first two (or maybe the third) options and see if you can disable the UEFI booting...
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
(03-30-2015, 04:00 PM)Marge Simpson Wrote: http://blog.lenovo.com/en/blog/how-to-en...ndows-8-1/

Try the first two (or maybe the third) options and see if you can disable the UEFI booting...

I had already tried that, but couldn't find the option to disable SpeedStep.