PS2Lunch - a simple launcher for PCSX2
PS2Lunch - Translation PT (Portuguese)

Only the file language_xx.ini
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d6qdb2v7grd71jn

Biggrin

Sponsored links

Updated German (DE) language file to 1.2a (see Attachment).

Thanks again BookerTee for your masterpiece!

.zip   language_DE_1.2a.zip (Size: 3,42 KB / Downloads: 464)
My Specs @ PCSX2 1.3.1-20150827 (Git):
Mainboard: Asus Crosshair IV Formula | CPU+Cooler: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE @ 3,72 Ghz (Auto-OCed by ROG) + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B (+ 2x Enermax Everest)
LED Monitor: Overlord Tempest X270OC | GFX: Palit Geforce GTX 670 JetStream | Ram: @ CL9 DDR3-1333: GSkill Flare 2x2GB + 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance
By what means does PS2lunch match iso files with profiles from Catalogue Maker? Some of the results are bonkers (like Devil May Cry being recignized as some trucking game or something). If I knew how they were matched, perhaps I could name my isos better so they're always matched correctly.
(04-12-2013, 05:05 AM)Willzyx Wrote: By what means does PS2lunch match iso files with profiles from Catalogue Maker?

PS2Lunch is comparing the serial in catalogue.txt and the serial described in "SYSTEM.CNF" in the ISO file.
I know some ISO files have incorrect serial number. I don't have a good idea...
Hm... it's a little hacky, but what do you think of an option to compare serial numbers in the iso name instead? Like, "Match by SYSTEM.CNF" (by default) or "Match by filename" (as the alternative)? For example, if I renamed "Final Fantasy XII.iso" to "SLUS-20963.iso", then it could match that way instead.

*edit* I've found that some titles don't seem to have an entry in the catalogue. "Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner" comes up with no results in New Profile > Title > Search. The serial number for ZoE2 is SLUS-20545; when I check the catalogue.txt for that number, it comes up with "MVP Baseball 2003" and the matching boxart. So my solution wouldn't work... the catalogue maker itself is pulling the wrong title. When Sony redesigned the web site, perhaps they broke something else with the catalogue maker?

I was able to fix my own catalogue just by searching the playstation website for each serial number that was wrong, downloading the correct box art, and renaming the entry in catalogue.txt. If anyone had a larger library than myself, though, I imagine this could be a problem.

By the way, does TAB no longer launch games? With this, launching games via gamepad no longer works. If we could map the Enter key, that would fix things.
(04-12-2013, 06:29 AM)Willzyx Wrote: I was able to fix my own catalogue just by searching the playstation website for each serial number that was wrong, downloading the correct box art, and renaming the entry in catalogue.txt. If anyone had a larger library than myself, though, I imagine this could be a problem.

Please, could you attach you're fixed catalogue.txt? Mine is just the default one and I noticed some wrong entries as well, but haven't started to fix them. I filled them out manually.
Mainboard: Asus Crosshair IV Formula | CPU+Cooler: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T BE @ 3,72 Ghz (Auto-OCed by ROG) + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev.B (+ 2x Enermax Everest)
LED Monitor: Overlord Tempest X270OC | GFX: Palit Geforce GTX 670 JetStream | Ram: @ CL9 DDR3-1333: GSkill Flare 2x2GB + 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance
Updated PS2Lunch and PS2LunchTools.

Now some words in filename mean the serial.
(XXXX-99999,XXXX_99999,XXXX-999.99,XXXX_999.99 can be matched)

Catalogue tool is corresponding to the latest home.

(04-12-2013, 06:29 AM)Willzyx Wrote: By the way, does TAB no longer launch games? With this, launching games via gamepad no longer works. If we could map the Enter key, that would fix things.

The Enter key is assigned to MouseLeftButton with keyboard mode.
To anyone who has problems with the D-Pad or sticks binding in PS2Lunch,
try x360ce (XBOX 360 Controller Emulator): http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/

You can bind the D-Pad or sticks and it will work in PS2Lunch! It should emulate any gamepad as a XBox360 gamepad. I use a Saitek Rumble gamepad and only with x360ce I can use the D-Pad or sticks inside PS2Lunch. PS2Lunch should auto detect them if everything works, you just bind the remaining buttons with PS2Lunch manually.

All you have to do is, put the "x360ce.exe", "xinput1_3.dll" and "xpsupport.dll" inside the PS2Lunch root folder (next to PS2Lunch.exe) and run x360ce.exe, define your settings, exit x360ce and run PS2Lunch.

Navigate through your games with the D-Pad or sticks. Wink
Updated PS2Lunch 1.2c.

Starting PS2Lunch is much faster. It is effective if you have a large amount of games.
Registration from ISO files and change view is also slightly faster.
Cool program man, keep up the good work.