Post your PCSX2 cheats-patches here!
It's couse you're uber lazy, slept through whole school or are in pre-school age, "x" and "y" are most commonly used variables which you use even in primary school lvl math;P. You need to edit every 000y00xx to what you want for EACH slot with provided values, for example 000A0001 would give you 10 Fool, 000A0002 - 10 Justice etc.

Sponsored links

can i have patch for digimon world 4 ntsc??????
CPU: i7 960 3.6 Ghz
GPU: Asus GTX 560 ti top OC 1Ghz
Ram: 6gb Corsair 1600 triple channel
PSU: Silverstone strider gold 80+ 750w
HDD: 1tb 7200rpm black edition
Try this one, seems to be for ntsc.

Using google with site:http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your-PCSX2-patches-here before keywords works even better than forum search while trying to find existing pnach;P.
sorry for the last time i finally got the S. Links working. But can anyone post a cheat in Persona 4 SLUS-21782 where all the character are in great condition and never become tired? Pls help.

Thanks a lot!
There is no such thing like "characters getting tired" in Persona 4...this is only on Persona 3
any1 got working pach for dot hack part 2 mutation slus for all virus cores, the cheats for the ones on cheat twinks for some odd reason dont work when i use oniconverter then the pcsx2ce.
hi can anione make for me some codes for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Fes ( play station 2 version :-?? :
i just wanna apply them Laugh i dont know to create or something like this I just wanna copy / paste the file
the cheats could be : infinity money , infinity HP , MP , dont gettin` tired
tnx so much Rolleyes
These are ~my~ patches for kingdom hearts 2 SLUS U(I really didn't want to make the RAW abilites to patch so i didn't lol.... if you want to go for it though.(about 90% of these patches are not mine!) i take no credit for them...Biggrin UPDATE:
I made the abilities pnach compatible lol Smile

Re-update
Named all of the abilites

Attached Files
.pnach   DA0535FD.pnach (Size: 8,38 KB / Downloads: 511)
is there any skill cards in persona 4 because im a beginner in this game. thanks to anyone to answer my question
blahcool35,check below site for Persona 4 SLUS-21782 codes.
you just copy paste this into code
patch=1,EE,xxxxxxxx,extended,xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx=code

example
Infinite Yen
2079B68C 05F5E0FF
to
//Infinite Yen
patch=1,EE,2079B68C,extended,05F5E0FF

http://www.codemasters-project.net/guide....php?e=168
Mobo: BIOSTAR TH67+
CPU: Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz