ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
I'm on version SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.2.175-Update from the other thread. How would I go about upgrading to the latest release on here? Is it necessary for a dualshock 3? Any features added?

Sponsored links

(10-25-2015, 08:07 AM)xenphor Wrote: I'm on version SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.2.175-Update from the other thread. How would I go about upgrading to the latest release on here? Is it necessary for a dualshock 3? Any features added?

If you're satisfied with the original Scarlet.Crush version I'd say: don't update just for the sake of updating. If you have access to a test-PC or virtual PC I recommend you check it out and test before running on your main machine. Also check out the Releases on Github and read the change logs if you're interested in the changes.

(10-24-2015, 11:42 PM)shogunreaper Wrote: Can someone tell me how i can fully disconnect the controller from windows?

Even when turning it off windows 7 still has it as an active controller, and i want to use my regular 360 as a primary controller.

and unplugging my bluetooth dongle doesn't do anything either.

I'm afraid this isn't implemented properly ATM. I'll look into it in future releases though.
Quick question: the game 'Kingdom' came out a few days ago, and I want to play it. Although my controller works with every game in my steam account, it just won't get picked up by this game. My guess is it has something to do with the devs using Rewired (http://guavaman.com/projects/rewired/doc...llers.html) for the game, since ps3 controller is listed as unusable.

Can anyone confirm this and provide any way around this? Would be much appreciated.
Even after using the Driver Cleaner, I stillg et randomly disconnected. What gives? Using WIndows 10 64 bit btw. Refer to my previous post for more on this.
Encountered a problem - DS4 works with USB, but doesn't work wirelessly. Upon closer inspection found out that it simply doesn't install BT drivers, throwing a "DriverPackageInstallW  (0x103)" error.

Hardware infos:
BT: Qualcomm Atheros AR9462 Bluetooth 4.0 + HS Adapter (built in into my Asus z87 pro motherboard)
BT HID: HardwareID = USB\VID_0B05&PID_17D0 (tried adding to ScpControl.ini, no effect)
DS4 HID: USB\VID_054C&PID_05C4
Running on Win8.1, BT driver version 8.0.1.334
Tried the PNPutil as well, with no effect.

I have 2 DS4's and 2 DS3's, all of them encounter this issue, all of them work with PS4/3 and are original controllers, all of them used to work with the original SCP driver on my old computer, so it's not an issue with the controllers.

Nefarius, please help! T_T

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxInstaller_HollowVision.log.xml (Size: 31,79 KB / Downloads: 581)
.xml   ScpDsxService_HOLLOWPC$.log.xml (Size: 69,78 KB / Downloads: 552)
(10-24-2015, 04:03 PM)Chris34 Wrote: Maybe he also was fooled/tricked into thinking it is an original PS3 gamepad. I'd say open it and check inside. If it's not an original Sony battery and/or the PCB looks like it was soldered by a elephant wearing snow gloves it's fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9evyc9kjWM

Well, I opened it up and low low low and behold it was counterfeit, that bastard!  Though I did eventually get it working with both my tablet and PC it boils my blood that he shipped a fake, complete with tell-tale blue battery inside, and charged $35 for it.  I confronted the seller through ebay email about it and if I'm not happy with his response looks like I'll be contacting eBay about this.
Intel i9-10850K CPU
Asus ROG STRIX z490-E Motherboard
EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU
G.Skill Ripjaws VF4-4000C18D-32GVK DDR4-4000MHz Memory
Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit (Version 21H2) OS
After i executed the "ScpCleanWipe.exe" it works like a charm now. The DS3 didn't do a reconnect the whole evening.
Thanks for your help olverine and for the great project nefarius. Smile
Hallo Nefarius. 

I bought four DS3 China controllers:
DS3 Black Original (China)

Build quality is good and they work fine with cable but not with bluetooth.  Closedeyes

I could get bluetooth to work on a OnePlus One running 5.1.1 and with the Sixaxis Controller app:
Sixaxis Controller

Picture:
Picture of controller

When I open the controller it looked the same as yours with the blue battery. 
Inside 

Controller on cable:
Name: PS® Ga'epad
Hardware ID: VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100

Bluetooth dongle:
Name: Deltaco
Hardware ID: VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_5276

SCPServer can find the controller on Bluetooth but do not connect.
Log

Controller name: PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-PANHAI
Info: Genuine Sony DualHock 3 (But is China?)

When connected with Bluetooth it loops.

Can I do anything to help make the controller work with Bluetooth?
I will also make you a donation to thank you for all your work.  Biggrin
Can anyone confirm that DS4 works with Bluetooth on Windows 10 with SCP server? I'm thinking of upgrading to DS4 but need to know if it works
(10-26-2015, 04:02 PM)Leon360z Wrote: Can anyone confirm that DS4 works with Bluetooth on Windows 10 with SCP server? I'm thinking of upgrading to DS4 but need to know if it works

Well, I guess there are many who can confirm that, including myself as a proud DS4 owner Laugh