ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(10-31-2015, 11:57 PM)Nefarius Wrote: New Release up!

No, this does not include PANHAI fixes nor a new profile manager so please don't ask Happy

Changes as always in the release's change log. Still working on the PANHAIs. Stay tuned.

Oh and by the way: my deepest gratitude to all the donors so far! Please excuse me not replying to all of you, I'll focus my energy on the project, thanks! Smile

I am currently about halfway through reading this thread but am having trouble getting Bluetooth to work. I am running the newest version out. I've installed and uninstalled multiple times, and so far all that I can get to work is through USB. Trying with both a DS3 and a DS4. For a while I was able to get the DS3 to pair through BT but never the DS4. I keep seeing users post about a DS4Repair tool but I can't find that anywhere in my install directory. I'm sure that you have come up with something newer and better but I can't figure it out. I do know that the server is running, I can hear it start on boot, and I was able to get the DS4 to work with DS3Windows before

Sponsored links

(10-31-2015, 11:19 PM)Trottero Wrote: Same issue, I think we might be lucky though. We might not have genuine DS3 controllers, we got the same controllers as the OP. And as you might have seen, OP is onto something =).

Aha! Smile I hadn't cottoned on that my controller was a "PANHAI" - it doesn't say anything about PANHAI on the outside of the controller.

But yeah after using the forum's search function, I can see that the controller pictured here does indeed look very similar to mine.

Fingers crossed!
The weirdness in this case is however that it did work in the older scarlet version (like 2 years ago xD) on my win7 laptop with the same dongle.. However i have ordered a dongle on the compatibility list, but that does not explain why it did temporarely work or how i (or anyone) could fix it. Confusing stuff xD. I was actually already running the new version Wink. (the changelog still points to the same download anyway).

Edit: it is a dualshock 3 controller (however it is the non dualshock version with only six axis written on it) it does work as i said on usb however. And the hardware ID is on the compatibility list. (DS3 btw)
Secondly: The integrated bluetooth on my motherboard IS on the compatibility list, however that too did not end up working.. (am i selecting the wrong stuff in the installer maybe?)
(11-01-2015, 02:52 PM)donny110 Wrote: The weirdness in this case is however that it did work in the older scarlet version (like 2 years ago xD) on my win7 laptop with the same dongle.. However i have ordered a dongle on the compatibility list, but that does not explain why it did temporarely work or how i (or anyone) could fix it. Confusing stuff xD. I was actually already running the new version Wink. (the changelog still points to the same download anyway).

Edit: it is a dualshock 3 controller (however it is the non dualshock version with only six axis written on it) it does work as i said on usb however. And the hardware ID is on the compatibility list. (DS3 btw)
Secondly: The integrated bluetooth on my motherboard IS on the compatibility list, however that too did not end up working.. (am i selecting the wrong stuff in the installer maybe?)

The compatibility list is more of a recommendation than a limitation; literally any Bluetooth dongle which obeys the official Bluetooth 2.1 or 4.x specification (which all of them do unless you manage to dig up a really old or fake one) will work since the toolkit operates within these specifications.
(11-01-2015, 03:08 AM)PrincessWordplay Wrote: I meant integrated bluetooth, generally it's laptops that have this.  Since you have a dongle it's probably just a compatibility issue. 

There is a new release out, as you'll see two posts up. You might want to try it out, perhaps the old dongle of yours will work. Oh course, being below Bluetooth 2.1 means questionable DS4 support.

(11-01-2015, 03:31 PM)Nefarius Wrote: The compatibility list is more of a recommendation than a limitation; literally any Bluetooth dongle which obeys the official Bluetooth 2.1 or 4.x specification (which all of them do unless you manage to dig up a really old or fake one) will work since the toolkit operates within these specifications.

Now i am even more confused as to why it is not working? Any way i could figure something out that could bring some light to this? (attached the analyse log, not sure if it's usefull though xD)

hardware ID's:
controller: USB\VUD_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100
USB\VID_054C&PID_0268
bluetooth:
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1958
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001

Attached Files
.txt   PLAYSTATION(R)3 Controller_hid-report.dump.txt (Size: 87 bytes / Downloads: 139)
(11-01-2015, 03:40 PM)donny110 Wrote: Now i am even more confused as to why it is not working? Any way i could figure something out that could bring some light to this? (attached the analyse log, not sure if it's usefull though xD)

Not really, as stated in the first post I need the *.log.xml files...
(11-01-2015, 03:50 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Not really, as stated in the first post I need the *.log.xml files...

Okey, added them to this post.. Couldn't find them at first -_-.

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxInstaller_Donny.log.xml (Size: 24,52 KB / Downloads: 434)
.xml   ScpDsxServer_Donny.log.xml (Size: 10,57 KB / Downloads: 434)
.xml   ScpDsxService_DONNYPC$.log.xml (Size: 42,6 KB / Downloads: 418)
So I've been using this program for quite some time now, it's miles better than that shady motionjoy thing.
On occasion, however, the controller will randomly lock up, and I'll for example keep moving in the direction I was holding.
It just becomes unresponsive for 3 or 4 seconds before going back to normal as if nothing happened.
This is completely random, and I've gone hours without any problems.

It doesn't seem to be related to battery or how long the connection has been up either.
I have to admit that it's happened before with motionjoy and a different bluetooth dongle.
The dongle is tiny, and barely sticks out of the usb port. It's branded "Konig".
This problem has persisted through multiple windows reinstallations, a motherboard/cpu upgrade and even switching the dongle itself.

At this point I'm thinking it's either a windows setting, or some sort of radio noise messing with the signal. It has never happened while the controller has been connected via usb.
I'm on w7 64 bit.
Any ideas?
(11-01-2015, 06:47 PM)BTGT Wrote: So I've been using this program for quite some time now, it's miles better than that shady motionjoy thing.
On occasion, however, the controller will randomly lock up, and I'll for example keep moving in the direction I was holding.
It just becomes unresponsive for 3 or 4 seconds before going back to normal as if nothing happened.
This is completely random, and I've gone hours without any problems.

It doesn't seem to be related to battery or how long the connection has been up either.
I have to admit that it's happened before with motionjoy and a different bluetooth dongle.
The dongle is tiny, and barely sticks out of the usb port. It's branded "Konig".
This problem has persisted through multiple windows reinstallations, a motherboard/cpu upgrade and even switching the dongle itself.

At this point I'm thinking it's either a windows setting, or some sort of radio noise messing with the signal. It has never happened while the controller has been connected via usb.
I'm on w7 64 bit.
Any ideas?

This sound like some type of interference with a signal. I would try to move the dongle closer to the controller, or removing any obstructions. You could for instance try it in the frontside USB ports, if your PC has any.

EDIT: could also be the Bluetooth on your motherboard or other devices which is interfering with the signal.
I just installed the latest release.
It doesn't work for me, the service stops suddenly , and when I try to start it , starts then after 1 second stops.

PS: When I connect my generic gamepad this happens. Works fine with my fake ds3 when no generic gamepad connected.