ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Hi! Thanks so much for working on this!

I do however have an issue I hoped you could help out a bit with. The controller works fine via USB, but I can't seem to get it to pair to bluetooth. When I unplug the controller, the 4 LEDs flash rapidly for 10 seconds or so, then it turns off. If I press the pair button, same thing: flashes for a short while, then off.

I have a "Collective Minds" branded controller with USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100. The bluetooth dongle is ASUS USB-BT400. Here is a link to the debug info.

Much thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

Hi ! I'm having a problem: every time vibration is used the controller disconnects for a short period of time and then reconnects and vibrates. This happens only when using USB; when I'm using wireless Bluetooth vibration works and does not disconnect. I've seen other people having the opposite: disconnection when using vibration on BT.

Here's the debug file: 
.zip   ScpToolkit_Log-Package_URIEL_1448253645.zip (Size: 823,09 KB / Downloads: 299)

Besides I found an issue: when you try to uninstall scptoolkit using the uninstall button in "ScpToolkit Driver Installer" if you use the link on Windows 7 desktop it does not "start in" the correct folder but in the windows desktop, which leads to an unsuccessful uninstall. Using the executable directly from the right folder works a-OK.

Ohh.. and if anyone has a problem in Windows 7 in which the controller does not show up or is missing under "game controller settings" simply update both drivers from the device manager under libusb.
(11-23-2015, 12:53 AM)DarkTron Wrote: Problems I have discovered:

1). SCP DS3 server now no longer installs for any version of SCP Driver (yours or Scarlett’s). The driver gives the following message when trying to update from the Services menu on W10:

Error 1068: The dependency group or service failed to start.

2). Both the Playstation 3 controller driver and any SCP Virtual Bus fail to update from their menus in Devices in W10. Furthermore, the Playstation 3 controller is now listed as a USB Input device in Devices (although it appears as a PS3 controller in the main menu, as well as when it fails to update).

3). I have no idea what to do with the installer sent. Ran it and it did apparently nothing.

4). Don’t have a host address in the Server/Monitor anymore since the TH2 update.

What I’m using:

• Standard USB cable (included with controller)
  • HP Pavilion Notebook laptop
  • Sony Playstation 3 controller (included with a PS3, official)
  • Was using Scarlett’s SCP Driver up until the problem

Help me, Nefarius Kenobi, you’re my only hope.

PS Apologies for the DB link, I just can't see a insert file button Tongue

SCP Toolkit Log

You have to put the EXE in your Scp installation path, overwrite the existing one and run it again.
Hi. When I shutdown the PC and start it back up everything seems to work but if I ever restart the PC then the controller is not detected and opening ScpMonitor says the service isn't running. Opening ScpServer starts the service but then I have to keep it minimised since closing it stops the service. I'm assuming the difference between shut-down and restart is due to how Microsoft Fastboot works. (W10 with Fastboot)

My question is: How do I ensure that the SCP service runs automatically upon restart?

I used to use the super old version (1.2.2.175) of SCP which does not have this issue.

Thanks in advance for any help.
(11-22-2015, 07:59 PM)LilCartell Wrote: Hi, I deleted motionInJoy to use this instead cause that had some weird bugs. It works just fine with one PS3 controller, but if I plug my two PS3 controllers, they seem to be the same one, like, the light indicating player id is the same on both, monitor tells me only one controller is plugged, and if I try to play a game I can play with either one of them without difference, like they both control player one. Anyone had this bug before ? Tried a quick search, but nothing turned up.

Also I tried to reinstall the drivers and I saw both controllers have the same Vid and Pid. Could this be the problem ? Is there a way to change either of them for one controller ?
(11-23-2015, 07:54 AM)Nefarius Wrote: You have to put the EXE in your Scp installation path, overwrite the existing one and run it again.

Doesn't change anything, just a new different error for why the Vbus can't install
Just wanted to post a follow up to my original question. My issue appears to have been 3 of my 4 micro USB cables. 3 are all the basic Sony cables that came with the controllers, and one is just a random USB purchased through Monoprice which for no reason works perfectly. Guess I should have just tried all my cables.. Thanks again Nefarius for keeping the SCP project alive.
(11-23-2015, 01:58 PM)DarkTron Wrote: Doesn't change anything, just a new different error for why the Vbus can't install

I need exactly this different error Biggrin That's why I'm always nagging about submitting up-to-date logs... Ninja
(11-23-2015, 05:15 PM)Nefarius Wrote: I need exactly this different error Biggrin That's why I'm always nagging about submitting up-to-date logs... Ninja
Sorry, didn't think that, here you go Smile

New toolkit log
(11-23-2015, 09:04 PM)DarkTron Wrote: Sorry, didn't think that, here you go Smile

New toolkit log

It' nice that you just opened it but you should also perform the installation Tongue The log ends after you opened the installer Laugh