Shadow of the Colossus !!!
(06-21-2010, 07:47 PM)TheQwertiest Wrote: Nah... It's not that powerful - with x1 fps goes down to 45-50 when fighting coloss. Weird thing though: 45fps with x1 cycle stealing feels smoother than x2 with 60 fps o.O

PS: Don't you find it amusing that 2 guys with the same native language are using only English when talking to each other? =)))

It's not weird... The game has it's own internal frame-limiter which doesn't work well with VU cycle stealing... When VU cycle stealing is enabled the internal frame limiter starts to drop frames...

PS: I don't... English is an excellent language... It's much more logical than Russian... Smile BTW, are you talking about me and yourself?..

Sponsored links

TheQwertiest :

I can endure the flaws.
And I can wait,I mostly play games for their stories.

Stabby :

I wasn't bored, I just didn't see why people like it so much, which is of course,
according to you guys should be demonstrated later in the game.

eliot_cougar :

I'm looking forward to meeting(fighting) that last colossi.

Thanks for the response people.
(06-21-2010, 08:11 PM)l[Shady]l Wrote: I can endure the flaws.
And I can wait,I mostly play games for their stories.

You have to play until the very end of the game... There will be a long cutscene and then Credits... There you'll see the whole so-called "story"... Until then: "Your next foe is..." 16 times...

(You have to play ICO before to understand the meaning of the final)
English as a lingua franca is the best language to be in touch among different countries,and btw i was just thinking to get this game in the future,will i be able to play it somewhat smoothly with my specs?
(06-21-2010, 09:06 PM)diegochiha Wrote: English as a lingua franca is the best language to be in touch among different countries,and btw i was just thinking to get this game in the future,will i be able to play it somewhat smoothly with my specs?

Judging by difference between our rigs, I think the game will stutter a little for you, probably ~45fps with 2x vu skip but still quite playable
Wait,Shadow of the Colossus is a follow-up of ICO?
spiritual successor, to be more exact. They share a few common themes, but they aren't the same story line or anything.
@Shady if your interested this is a good review that pretty accurately explains why the game got the praise it has and still does: http://tap-repeatedly.com/Reviews/Shadow...ssus.shtml though it does contain mild spoilers.
(06-22-2010, 03:47 AM)l[Shady]l Wrote: Wait,Shadow of the Colossus is a follow-up of ICO?

SotC is more likely a prequel to ICO... At least, chronologically... But yes, there's no common storyline, only common themes...

The ending and Credits tell you much more if you played ICO... You will have different feeling about the Ending if you played ICO...
Thanks for the replies everyone.
I was checking a walkthrough, and I noticed in some areas I have a very bright light while the walkthrough doesn't have that much light.
Also, the grass was greener, the colors were more apparent (looked more colorful).
Anyone knows what that could be?

P.S. The person who made the walkthrough was also emulating the game.