Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
(11-14-2017, 08:23 AM)yevon Wrote: I'm sorry, but...

with everyone's experience, how strong vga and how much of VRAM is enough for 6xresolution in pcsx2?

thank you.

For example, on a game like Gran Turismo 3, 6x native uses around 1.7GB (fluctuates) on my card but the speed is garbage whereas a game like Bloody Roar 4 uses around 1.3 - 1.5GB and runs full speed, so all depends on the game.
i5 7600k, GTX 680, 16GB DDR4 3000
Manjaro [Hakoila] KDE Plasma

Sponsored links

AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00GHz
10 GB RAM
Raedon R9 200 Series
Windows 10 64mbit

Pcsx2 1.5.0

I'm just tryna get NFL2k5 running good....any body can help me?
It would probably be a bit easier to make your own thread in this case Smile
OOOOOOOOOKAYYYYYYYYY....... So I'm confused, I got a warning for asking if the game speed is different if you own the actual discs, which I do. I just want to know if it makes a difference because i can see here all of the specs and will this run at full speed yes, but my question still stands... DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN GAME PEED IF YOU DONT STEAL THE ROMS ONLINE? I dont want to use torrented things i just no longer have a ps2 but i have all of my games.. so is it more likely that they will run full speed sinc i have the actual disc?

(I posted this question in the forums and was reffered here because some ignorant moderator didnt understand what i waas asking
(12-16-2017, 08:37 PM)sylas123 Wrote: OOOOOOOOOKAYYYYYYYYY....... So I'm confused, I got a warning for asking if the game speed is different if you own the actual discs, which I do. I just want to know if it makes a difference because i can see here all of the specs and will this run at full speed yes, but my question still stands... DOES IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN GAME PEED IF YOU DONT STEAL THE ROMS ONLINE? I dont want to use torrented things i just no longer have a ps2 but i have all of my games.. so is it more likely that they will run full speed sinc i have the actual disc?

(I posted this question in the forums and was reffered here because some ignorant moderator didnt understand what i waas asking

If you don't have a PS2, you can't use pcsx2 legally.
Some ignorant user didn't read the forum rules....
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What about this specs?

i3 8100 @ 3,6 Ghz
GTX 1050ti
8gb ddr4 ram
Win 10
(01-07-2018, 07:01 PM)Lunixx Wrote: What about this specs?

i3 8100 @ 3,6 Ghz
GTX 1050ti
8gb ddr4 ram
Win 10

What games will you be playing?
hmm something like

god of war
dragonball
silent hill
Final Fantasy
Shadow of the colossus
Kingdom Hearts

is it good enougth? or should I buy a better cpu?
(01-07-2018, 07:29 PM)Lunixx Wrote: hmm something like

god of war
dragonball
silent hill
Final Fantasy
Shadow of the colossus
Kingdom Hearts

is it good enougth? or should I buy a better cpu?
I's more than good enough for all but SotC, which might have performance issues even if you were to upgrade your CPU.
Ahoy,

I've a question, most perplexing of nature, so much so that I actually signed up. I've FFX and Tekken Tag. How is it that FFX runs, at least thus far, without more than a minor hickup, while TT refuses to give me a decent FPS even on minimal settings with custom tweaking? So far as my limited knowledge goes, FF should be more intensive since TT has limited backdrops and a much smaller playing area. The models on TT, I realise, are of greater detail, but not the background models. An explanation, verbosity encouraged, would be appreciated.

Bonus Question: Hardware drawing does not work too well, not at all on some games, yet software drawing mode works faster. I've tried installing the proprietary Intel code for my chipset to no avail. Mednafen and a 3D test show that my hardware rendering is both fine and very accelerated. The online benchmarks all indicated that despite being integrated graphics, this chipset outperformed my previous machine's by quite a degree. So, I'm left wondering how this is?

CPU: Broadwell i5 5200U, 2 cores @ 2.2GHz
GPU: Intel Integrated Graphics HD5500
RAM: 4 GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz

Edit: I've compared my hardware, even the integrated graphics, to other hardware. I don't see a problem.
http://cpuboss.com/cpu/Intel-Core-i5-520...6192949047
Anyone able/willing to shed some light on this before I have to start a thread of my own???
Ryzen 3600X || 8GB DDR4-2666 || GTX 1650 4GB || Debian 10 || PCSX 1.7 (App Image), 1.5 (Stable), 1.4 (EOL)