Trying to run pcsx2 on 64 bit windows 8
(02-19-2015, 04:36 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: @Saiki - Yeah it can. Of course, most people would realize and kill the session, but you never know.

But there are people who are good and quick at what they do. Which is why I do not suggest it, in the least. (btw, I still have only 1 page on this thread, just fyi edit: JUST hit page 2)

Sponsored links

(02-19-2015, 05:19 AM)Saiki Wrote: But there are people who are good and quick at what they do. Which is why I do not suggest it, in the least. (btw, I still have only 1 page on this thread, just fyi edit: JUST hit page 2)

I certainly would not let any random fool in my PC with TV, that's for sure. I've helped a few on here with it, but personally it always surprised me that they trusted me. Or maybe they just didn't realize the power they were handing me. Ofc I would never abuse it, but they can't really know that til it's over.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
you can trust me Tongue2 , I did already help a person by this way.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-19-2015, 05:19 AM)Saiki Wrote: But there are people who are good and quick at what they do. Which is why I do not suggest it, in the least. (btw, I still have only 1 page on this thread, just fyi edit: JUST hit page 2)

People are always good at things, but another fact is that remote controlling a computer to solve an issue is a common thing these days, and should not be stopped from being suggested to help a person.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Ye I understand there are a lot of crazy people out there, but it would be very handy at this point. I'm not an expert, I thought I could do it, obviously I'm missing something simple. So if anybody wants to help me, that would be much appreciated Smile Seriously!!
To my knowledge you can easily block the user input and view on the other site of teamviewer if i is not disabled in the settings. So being fast in recognizing that somebody wants to harm you doesn't help in that case.
(02-19-2015, 07:27 PM)willkuer Wrote: To my knowledge you can easily block the user input and view on the other site of teamviewer if i is not disabled in the settings. So being fast in recognizing that somebody wants to harm you doesn't help in that case.

If someone did that to me I'd just yoink my WLAN/Ethernet. Tongue2

Anyway this is off topic. I think any of the main established helpers here are trustworthy enough to do a TV session. Any mods/admins, and anyone that helps on a regular basis.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Ok cool Smile Now how do I get one of there helpers to help me? Smile
I'm currently on my smartphone , you can try asking others for the team viewer session.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-20-2015, 07:30 PM)heads.cor Wrote: Ok cool Smile Now how do I get one of there helpers to help me? Smile

Install Teamviewer and when you are ready post here saying you are ready(don't post your TV info in the thread!). Stay online for a while and wait for someone to volunteer to help you, then exchange info in PM.