"Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria" Game Protection disabled
I can now access the Background Music Tracks of the Game via Programmcode and i have discovered an astounding
Track which is never used in the Game.It's a Victory Parade like Song.I tried to upload the mp3 or rar file but the forum
seems not to accept that Huh

Sponsored links

(09-21-2019, 10:56 PM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Sorry should have mention that's here in this Thread:

https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Valkyrie...#pid602953

D'oh! Why would I look in obvious places Tongue
Code seems to work for me.

Updated my CT as well. Cleaned up some auto-assembler remnants.
- Added World map location (Un)locker. Oddly enough Seraphic Gate can not be unlocked in this way. Must be some special flag.
Update:
- Added Precious Items

VP2CT

About the MP3, that's great! Very curious! Can you upload the MP3 and share the link?
(09-22-2019, 07:10 PM)dharthoorn Wrote: About the MP3, that's great! Very curious! Can you upload the MP3 and share the link?

Actually three unused Tracks, maybe four.Funny thing, one is like a Game Boy (1989) Background Music Laugh
Maybe used for some Tests or fill a gap.Who can say.But the one BG-Music once again proves me that
Motoi Sakuraba is one of my favorite Video Games Music Composers together with Akira Yamaoka.
I tried to upload it but Forum refusing to add the Attachment.Neither mp3 nor the RAR File possible to upload.
(09-22-2019, 10:00 PM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: Actually three unused Tracks, maybe four.Funny thing, one is like a Game Boy (1989) Background Music Laugh
Maybe used for some Tests or fill a gap.Who can say.But the one BG-Music once proves me that Motoi Sakuraba
is one of my favorite Video Games Music Composers.
I tried to upload it but Forum refusing to add the Attachment.Neither mp3 nor the RAR File possible to upload.

I meant upload to some cloud space (Google Drive, Dropbox etc.) and share link to that. Or just send to my email I sent in PM.
This forum whitelists only very select file extension. Biggrin

Post-game if you hold one of the side buttons of the controller before going in battle, it will play the VP1 battle music. It's an Easter egg. Probably you found that file but I am not sure.
(09-22-2019, 10:14 PM)dharthoorn Wrote: I meant upload to some cloud space (Google Drive, Dropbox etc.) and share link to that. Or just send to my email I sent in PM.
This forum whitelists only very select file extension. Biggrin

Post-game if you hold one of the side buttons of the controller before going in battle, it will play the VP1 battle music. It's an Easter egg. Probably you found that file but I am not sure.

Yup, just send it to your e-mail.
Oh yes, it's "Fighting The Shadowy Gods" from VP1 Laugh I just checked YouTube.
Updated CT Table with lots of stuff, mostly Flags. Also the flags AOB I used was not stable so I modified it.
If you have time can you check if the aob works for you? If not, I will have to try another one (again Sad ).

VP2 PAL Cheat Engine Table
(09-23-2019, 09:20 PM)dharthoorn Wrote: Updated CT Table with lots of stuff, mostly Flags. Also the flags AOB I used was not stable so I modified it.
If you have time can you check if the aob works for you? If not, I will have to try another one (again Sad ).

I will check that after updating Cheat Engine.I fear if i update it i will not longer be able to open my important CT Files
with the new Version of Cheat Engine.I must first copy out the Instructions and then add it to the CT of the new
Cheat Engine Version.I will do it soon.

BTW: I have Code for never get poisoned anywhere and never get confused when opening a chest.But i must check
if they have any Side Effects and it is neccessary to build the Codelines in a Condition dependent Driver Function
because the Game changes the Instruction Area when you enter Battle Scenario.That will be not an easy task Wacko
(09-23-2019, 09:20 PM)dharthoorn Wrote: Updated CT Table with lots of stuff, mostly Flags. Also the flags AOB I used was not stable so I modified it.

I have now tested most things and they work!

Have you by chance came across to the Level Values ? I would be interested especially in "Sukavia Gorge" Level Value to use it
as a Condition to improve the Graphics in that particular Level.Just asking, maybe you have something.
(09-24-2019, 03:24 PM)Maori-Jigglypuff Wrote: I have now tested most things and they work!

Have you by chance came across to the Level Values ? I would be interested especially in "Sukavia Gorge" Level Value to use it
as a Condition to improve the Graphics in that particular Level.Just asking, maybe you have something.

Good to know, thanks for trying my table out. Biggrin

Unfortunately, I did found some flags for map completion and (mini)boss spawns but nothing related to graphic settings/rendering, sorry. Sad

Question about "disable world renderer" code; where/how can I see the effect of this code?

Also found the code area for Sealstones (appended right below Items area - d'oh) and the encoding format. Updating the table so that that can be toggled/restored without even needing a Pool or Magic Crystals  Tongue