XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
i've been having some problems and would really like to get some help.
at first i couldn't get the driver installation to install the bluetooth drivers but after fiddling with it a bit i figured out that if i check force install it installs the bluetooth drivers also and i got the controller to work wireless and i thought that was it. but.... the issue now is that every now and then (i'm not sure when this is, if its after i've put the laptop in sleep mode and back on) the bluetooth stops working. i can still use the controller wired but what ever i do i can't get the bluetooth to work even if i reboot the computer. so what i have to do then is uninstall it, reboot, force install again. and having to do this every damn time i reboot or put my computer in sleep mode (which i tend to use most of the time) is pretty annoying.
anyone here that maybe knows something about this and can help me out?

ASUS Aspire V3 with Windows 8.1
with a built-in bluetooth adapter
USB\VID_0489&PID_E04E
and yes, i'm using a genuine DS3

Sponsored links

(05-05-2014, 09:00 PM)JimZiii Wrote: i've been having some problems and would really like to get some help.
at first i couldn't get the driver installation to install the bluetooth drivers but after fiddling with it a bit i figured out that if i check force install it installs the bluetooth drivers also and i got the controller to work wireless and i thought that was it. but.... the issue now is that every now and then (i'm not sure when this is, if its after i've put the laptop in sleep mode and back on) the bluetooth stops working. i can still use the controller wired but what ever i do i can't get the bluetooth to work even if i reboot the computer. so what i have to do then is uninstall it, reboot, force install again. and having to do this every damn time i reboot or put my computer in sleep mode (which i tend to use most of the time) is pretty annoying.
anyone here that maybe knows something about this and can help me out?

ASUS Aspire V3 with Windows 8.1
with a built-in bluetooth adapter
USB\VID_0489&PID_E04E
and yes, i'm using a genuine DS3

Check to see if the SCP DS3 service is running in services.msc. Sometimes it doesn't start automatically after reboot. Go to Start button and type in services.msc in the search box.
any chance of support for intel dual-band wireless n-7260?

USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC

scpmonitor can detect the mac of the intel 7260 but will not communicate with the ds3 wirelessly.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/w...brief.html
(05-06-2014, 12:46 AM)roninx Wrote: Check to see if the SCP DS3 service is running in services.msc. Sometimes it doesn't start automatically after reboot. Go to Start button and type in services.msc in the search box.

it is, i even started the monitor every time before starting the controller and when i do that i get a small popup message over by the clock that say something with service started.
could it be something else?
(05-06-2014, 01:54 PM)JimZiii Wrote: it is, i even started the monitor every time before starting the controller and when i do that i get a small popup message over by the clock that say something with service started.
could it be something else?

When the bluetooth is working and you reboot the computer does the problem occur or does it only happen after it goes into sleep mode?
@Scarlet.Crush: I know this isn't driver-related, but I'm just curious, why does some usb cables give a 241 battery status and won't charge the Dualshock3, but otherwise work fine over usb? Is the DS3 just picky when it comes to cables?
@Scarlet.Crush
1stly, your prog works, i have used with USB cable, and its playing my games.
Now I have tried for days now to get the INTERNAL bluetooth to work, but im stuck on getting the drivers loaded, (my device is NOT on the supported list) i keep getting BSOD when i run the instructions on Post: #1851 (Zadig.exe precisely on point #9.)
I have tried with bluetooth turned on, turned off, Disabled (on Device manager), even tried with manufacturer's Drivers uninstalled (also on device manager),
All yield the same result, BSOD at point #9.
Am running win 8.1, ralink bluetooth H/W id is USB\VID_148F&PID_3298
Pleeeeaase help me out. I have dug out the forum for days i cant find a solution.
Thanks in advance
Hey, scarlet. First off I wanna say thank you for this program. It's amazing. I have one question. I'm gaming with a ps4 controller and I notice some games have sensitivity dead zone issues. The first game I encountered it was Kingdom Hearts 2(I didn't have these problem with the ps3 controller), but I was able to adjust the sensitivity accordingly and now it's smooth. The problem lies in games that don't have sensitivity settings. Bully (PC), for example. I notice the aiming is very stiff and slow. Bully (PC) doesn't have an ability to adjust that, like some other games on steam. So, my question is does this program have any sensitivity settings? Threshold doesn't seem to be doing anything. Thank you.
Hey i have fake ds3 controllers and my usb picks them up but gets rejected when i try to connect through Bluetooth. Is there any workaround?

Thanks
(05-04-2014, 10:03 PM)CorruptedGhost Wrote: @Jesalvein

My computer receives the DS3 input, but the pad plugins doesn't

Might have to press same button twice and briefly on each input. PCSX2 will accept inputs but not promptly. For some reason it wanted to act slowpoke at this.

After you're done with pad config it will act normal during game emulation.