XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(07-01-2013, 05:35 AM)TheGershon Wrote: Having some trouble.
I install the service just like the tutorial says and have even restarted, but the service doesn't start. When I try to force start it it tells me pic related

I've tried installing with the force install option, restarted many times, not installing the bluetooth driver, older versions, nothing works.

i think it is okay. just open scpserver.exe

then connect your ds3 controller via cable.

Sponsored links

thanks man.. Smile is it okay i will modify it for others who is having problem in connecting it wireless but it's working when using usb?
Do either the XInput Wrapper or the SCP DS3 Driver Package have a way to remap their buttons and the like?

There are some games that default to using the gamepad's Analog Stick but seem to be better served to be played with the Directional Pad that lack in-game control customization.

Just wanted to confirm if there's a way to work around this already implemented into either driver solution that wouldn't involve circumventing gamepad support using additional software to supplant the keyboard controls such as Joy2Key.
(07-01-2013, 09:48 AM)ejhay007 Wrote: i think it is okay. just open scpserver.exe

then connect your ds3 controller via cable.

I get this
Yo, I'd like to use this wireless but I think I'm doing something wrong. It works with the wire 100% though.

Hardware ID:
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1788&REV_0449
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1788

please and thank you

Also, where is this "scpserver.exe"?
The only "exe"s I have are the SCPUser, Driver, Monitor and Service
I also get the same "windows service start failure" message that TheGershon also has when using the ScpService
Hi

How can I find if my BT dongle is compatible? There is a list of supported dongles but how do find my ID?
(07-02-2013, 05:53 AM)jj026 Wrote: Hi

How can I find if my BT dongle is compatible? There is a list of supported dongles but how do find my ID?

Open the Device Manager
Under Bluetooth Radios, double click Generic Bluetooth Adapter (Or in my case BT-270)
In the Details tab under Property, select Hardware Ids

You'll find something like...

USB\VID_0B05&PID_1788&REV_0449
USB\VID_0B05&PID_1788

^That's the ID^...

I think
I found my ID USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001 its compatible.

I followed the instructions on page 1. The DS3 works fine with a usb cable. But how do I get the DS3 to connect to the BT? If I press the PS button it merely flashes and doesn't connect.

When I installed the drivers it said the BT driver were installed correctly and I can see it in device manager.
I've installed it, it works the only problem is that the service is "stopped" whenever I startup my pc.

So I have to manually start it through task manager before I can play anything.

Any ideas on how to have it always running?
Came here to express my gratitude to the creator of this fine software. I wish I had found it before I tried motioninjoy, I could have saved myself hours of trouble. I had no problems at all installing and syncing my DS3 with my BT dongle (ASUS BT211), and it even plays nicely with my third-party wired 360 controller.

jj026, if you haven't tried it already, I had to disconnect and reconnect my controller once before it would sync.