XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(10-13-2013, 02:41 PM)old_art Wrote: hmm...
i follow the step on the first page, but still cant connect the controller via BT..

what i do:
1 Plug in the controller via usb
2 Run ScpDriver install usb driver and BT
3 Then unplug the DS3

im using ASUS laptop btw..

Maybe your BT device isn't supported, check the list of supported hardware ids on first page.

Sponsored links

I'm having a problem, my BT was added on update 12 sometime ago, but I had been using the xbox360 controller for a while, now I wanted to reinstall the wrapper, but my BT is not supported (it's not on the list of the 17th update which is the ony one that can be downloaded), now I won't be able to use my controller through bluetooth?

Edit: Nervermind, found the update attached at page 153, still why the newest one doesn't have all the older additions on it? That makes the list on the first post not so reliable.
I have the same problem.
I have two controls, the oldest works perfectly. the last one I bought has the same problem bungkoes.
Here's the ID of the ds3 control
USB \ VID_054C & PID_0268 & REV_0100
USB \ VID_054C & PID_0268

With ScpControl attached DS3 via bluetooth only works after connecting it the second time with the cable.

(09-30-2013, 08:11 PM)bungkoes Wrote: hello, can anyone help me identify what the problem is?
i'm using windows 8.1 x86

when i install the driver everything seem fine, all the button works fine
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]

and then i unplugged the usb cable and press ps button, but nothing happen (it wont connect to bluetooth)
[Image: 3.jpg]

when i plug the cable again, it detected as another pad
[Image: 4.jpg]

scp services is running

Attached Files
.zip   ScpControl.zip (Size: 26,66 KB / Downloads: 214)
Hey! I got it to work with a Bluetooth Dongle! I followed the directions step by step and I checked BT Drivers and Force Install for Win 8. Then I tested it with the USB still plugged in, and everything worked. So I closed the app. Then I noticed my BT wasn't recognized anymore (the icon in the taskbar was gone). So I unplugged my DS3 and waited to see what would happen. After ~ 10 sec it kept blinking. I didn't want to wait till it turned off thinking it would lose it's settings. So I re-plugged back in, waited a couple seconds and unplugged it again and Voila! It paired within 3-5 sec and the test works! The directions on the first page are nice but they seem to miss step by step for use with BT. Is there a post on here that tells how to do it step-by-step? Thanks again!

P.S. Here's the BT Dongle that I use for Windows 8
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DMLZ...UTF8&psc=1
(10-02-2013, 04:05 AM)Jok3sta Wrote: Hello guys. Im a rookie here and i have to say, this is a great little tool. So much better than being stuck with motionjoy. I have one slight issue and i was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. A lot of times when im playing games with the controller via bluetooth, it would become unresponsive and lag for a few seconds. Some times it even sticks and keep going in the last direction i pressed and i would have no control over the character. ( ie. if i start walking left with lara croft, she would continue walking left even after i stop using the analog stick.) anyone have a solution to this? Im using an official sony controller. Thank you in advance. BTW this doesnt happen when connected by usb.

(10-04-2013, 10:35 AM)fapsock Wrote: Exact same thing happens to me, sometimes it works wonderfully, and then all of a sudden the inputs will get laggy. I haven't tested if this happens through USB. Is it a problem with drivers? or possibly a cheap bluetooth dongle?

No one has any input on this? Very frustrated. Love my DS3, but can't play games very reliably with this issue Sad
As so many others, I'm looking forward to using this as a replacement for MiJ, but it seems my BT device isn't immediately supported.

Would you kindly add the internal BT radio for my Sony Vaio laptop, ID: USB\VID_0489&PID_E00F?
Anyone gotten bluetooth to work with this dongle?

http://www.amazon.com/Medialink-USB-Blue...B004LNXO28

Or better yet any possible update to include support for that?

Thanks!
Hello, I'm having a little issue I don't manage to solve:
I installed the drivers ("SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-1.0.0.103" and "Xbox360_64Ita"), but my pad works only if I connect it with the USB, even if my BT dongle is supported ("USB\VID_0E5E&PID_6622") and it's called "BTH DS3 Device" in my plugged devices list. The lights on my DS3 blinks no stop. Do you have any suggestion? I would really (REALLY) approciate any help... Thanks!
(I'm on Windows 7 x64)
im having the same problem, while the controller is connected it works but as soon as i disconnect it tries to connect to the bluetooth but it never finds it x.x
the controller only shows up in the bluetooth device list for a split second and then nothing. idk what to do about it x.x
Something is going on with this driver for me. I've installed it the wired way, and when I play GTA IV, the Dpad stops working in-game, especially when I try to select the cellphone. Up only works. In the configuration menu, the dpad does work.