XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@RenegadeRacer: the Pair button only becomes active if your DS3 is not already paired to your Dongle. From the log it is already paired.

@damron17: check again what driver is installed on devices in the Microsoft Common Controller For Windows Class node. There may have been files left in the driver store.

Sponsored links

(02-04-2014, 07:23 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @damron17: check again what driver is installed on devices in the Microsoft Common Controller For Windows Class node. There may have been files left in the driver store.

The only thing that was there was the previous try at installing your driver that froze the computer.
Ah, I didn't know that, my bad. After disconnecting the controller it does connect to the dongle successfully now over bluetooth. However, it does not seem functional with anything. I imagine I still have to do something about the virtual bus driver since it has been removed to get around the blue screens.

Through the Devices and Printers menu in Windows, the controller is not listed when being used through bluetooth. In the Device Manager under USB devices, BTH DS3 Device is the only thing listed when using bluetooth with the controller. Through USB cable, USB DS3 Device gets added to that list. If I remember correctly, when it works properly, something along the lines of XBOX 360 Controller for Windows should appear.
Hello. I am having a bit of an issue with the DS3 USB dropping the connection and coming back on as if it was unplugged and plugged back in when i push buttons at the same time or when I press the triggers. It doesn't happen every time i press the buttons but it still happens alot. Im on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and I'm not using the bluetooth just the ps3 controller.
(02-02-2014, 11:48 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @ckm_ckm: using Zadig as per Post #1851 allows WinUSB to be installed onto any USB BTH Dongle which is not on the Supported list. It does not guarantee that the dongle will be usable - the dongle must still support BTH 2.0+EDR for DS3, BTH 2.1+EDR and fully support Secure Simple Pairing (SSP) for DS4.

Thanks a lot!

I have one last question. If I want to put two DS3 with the same bluetooth. At the time of installation, I have both DS3 connected to the computer. Or install first one and then the other.
@damron17: yes, check which version the driver is.

@RenegadeRacer: use ScpServer\bin\Win32\ScpUser.exe to verify button presses & axis changes.

@kenuran: sounds like one of the following -

1. Your DS3 needs to be reset - try a pin-hole reset.
2. Faulty cable - try another cable.
3. Faulty USB Port/Hub - try a different port.

@ckm_ckm: it doesn't matter.
(02-04-2014, 08:49 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @damron17: yes, check which version the driver is.

Driver Version: 6.0.6001.18000
@damron17: sounds like you still have some MIJ files in your driver store - should look like this

Can you check your Xbox Accessories version -

1. Browse to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories.
2. Open Xusb21.inf in Notepad.
3. Search for DriverVer.
Yes, through bluetooth all button and axis inputs from the controller are being detected by ScpUser.
(02-04-2014, 11:08 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @damron17: sounds like you still have some MIJ files in your driver store - should look like this

Can you check your Xbox Accessories version -

1. Browse to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories.
2. Open Xusb21.inf in Notepad.
3. Search for DriverVer.

DriverVer said 04/08/2009,2.1.0.1349 and I gave a screenshot of the driver under controller.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)