XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(08-15-2014, 10:46 AM)teeedubb Wrote: After the ds3 driver has been installed roll back the driver in the device settings.

Under BTH DS3 Device properties, the driver producer is "Scarlet.Crush Productions" and the "Roll back" option is greyed out. I can update the driver, but when I search for new drivers it says the best one is already installed. Halp!

*Note that my mouse didn't come with any drivers, I just let windows install the "Generic Bluetooth Radio" driver, and it worked great. How do I roll back to THAT driver?

Sponsored links

Can somebody explain to me why it overrides my bluetooth devices, and I can't even find them in control panel after I install the package...

Please make an update without overriding the bluetooth devices, but only adding to them

or please send give where I can grab the bluetooth drivers, and install them manually maybe they will not override the other devices (ds3) Sad
Here is a question that hopefully someone can answer.
Thanks to the brilliant SCP driver package my PS3 controller works and appears as an XBOX360 controller. No more Motionjoy!!

The only issue I had was that my crappy Bluetooth dongle which turned out to be a Chinese clone with a MAC address of all 1's would not work with the controller in wireless mode. It paired fine, but no buttons or axis worked. Even using Zadig.
But it worked using the cable so I was happy for five minutes.
However I decided to take a chance on a very cheap Bluetooth dongle (£1.95 cheap) which turned out to be a good choice because thanks to this my PS3 controller now works wireless!
I plugged in my old Chinese crappy dongle, and this works fine alongside it as a standard Bluetooth radio for normal Bluetooth stuff.
So my long-winded question is;
If I buy another Bluetooth dongle identical to this one. Could I use it alongside it for normal Bluetooth operations, and use it's twin for my PS3 controller?
Thanks for all your help.
(08-15-2014, 10:30 PM)lightangel1 Wrote: Just lost on how to fix button sensitivity, I have read many post some seem old, so what is the current way to fix this problem using this setup

Thanks Wacko

You can't adjust sensitivity through ScpServer, you need to adjust in the program you use. In LilyPad (PCSX2) just go to the pad tab you want to adjust, select one of the buttons and a sensitivity scrollbar should appear in the bottom-right of the window.

I can confirm that this works with other emulators as well (tested on psxfin and ePSXe and they work).
CPU:
Intel Core2 Duo T5450 (1.666 GHz)
[Image: gzztty.png]
GPU:
Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family (500 MHz)
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
RAM: DDR2-666 (2 GB)
---
Not a gaming PC, but I'll try to get a better one in the future.
(08-16-2014, 10:38 AM)walle Wrote: Can somebody explain to me why it overrides my bluetooth devices, and I can't even find them in control panel after I install the package...

Please make an update without overriding the bluetooth devices, but only adding to them

or please send give where I can grab the bluetooth drivers, and install them manually maybe they will not override the other devices (ds3) Sad

The reason they overrid each other is because they are the same. If you want the others back you will replace the ScpDriver drivers with the ones you installed.
CPU:
GPU:
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
---
(08-16-2014, 03:15 PM)MenDude Wrote: The reason they overrid each other is because they are the same. If you want the others back you will replace the ScpDriver drivers with the ones you installed.

If they are the same, why do my bluetooth devices dissapear after installing SCP package? How can I implant the bluetooth drivers into my dongle drivers without overriding them? Thanks
After I looked desperatly for an DS3 driver alternative to Motionjoy I've found out about this but I've got a problem with the driver.
I've followed the instructions and it works fine if I start manually the "ScpServer.exe" but as soon as I close it it doesn't work anymore (neither bluetooth or USB).
As an example SCP Monitor Host adress changes to "disconnect" and it doesn't work if I close SCP Server.
Can someone help me?
(08-15-2014, 12:10 AM)SageX85 Wrote: Are you sure you installed the xbox 360 controller driver? After you install SCP Wrapper it shouldnt appear as Playstation®3 Controller, but as Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows). Also when you install SCP, you must have connected either the USB bluetooth adapter and/or the controller via USB, so it replaces the drivers for each device. It doesnt installs the drivers for future use if it doesnt detects the device.

Yes I installed it. In the end I fiddled around and just refreshed my windows 8.1 installation, redid all the steps and it worked. Thanks for the advice though Smile
(08-13-2014, 05:37 PM)MenDude Wrote: Try running ScpServer, it sometimes fixes connection errors (it fixes them here at least). If it does fix, then keep it open, closing it will close the connection too.
CPU:
GPU:
GPU-Z Validation
Other:
---
Can anyone please help me?

I've tried DS3 Tool and Better DS3 but I'm bent on getting SCP to work.
All three recognize my bluetooth dongle (USB#VID_0A12&PID_0001, a supported dongle) as well as my controller over usb but i can't seem to get the controller to pair with the dongle.

I have an x64 device, I've tried using both windows 8 and windows 8.1 with no avail.