ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
(07-19-2011, 07:03 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Well speaking about windows, you can get all latest binaries from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ but I'm not really sure if ZZogl got much if any updates concerning windows from latest stable version(0.9.8 r4600).

Those Pcsx2 Windows Builds wont run, somthing about missing MSVCR100.dll

And where can I get these CG.dll cgGL.dll cause original link dont work no more

Sponsored links

For CG you can look at the nvidia web site (google probably work too), they surely provide them. Maybe you can search MSVCR100.dll on google too.
NVM I figured it out apparently i didnt have this verison of Visual C++ 2010 (x86) had 2008, and i got the CG files for zzogl, only to remove the cg nivida thing cause that gpu plugin didnt fix my probably with DMC and it was way more bugger then gdsx
Widescreen doesn't work for me no matter what.

Have option checked in plugin settings, have 16:9 ratio set in GS window settings, window size set to 1024:576. Still 4:3 square window and stretched fullscreen. In PS2 BIOS it reports 16:9 though.

Ubuntu 11.04 64-bit, 0.98 r4600, zzogl-pg 0.3.
Hum if my memory is correct. Version 0.9.8 only support widescreen from the plugin configuration. The newer version support configuration from the GS panel.
Hello, I have a problem with ZZogl, I don't even know how to describe what is happening on my screen, it's just one big mess. Just look at that screenshot.
http://oi55.tinypic.com/df7eja.jpg
As you can see, it's unplayable, can I do anything about it? I've tried builds from AUR and from "Unofficial linux build" thread and it always looks like that.

I'm using Arch x86-64 and my configuration is: C2D E7300 @3,4GHz + GF 9800GT.
Hum it works on my system (at least the startup didn't go farther). Can you check that all speedhack and gamefix (PCSX2 & zzogl) are disabled. Besides be sure that anisotropic isn't enabled in our drivers settings.

Edit: do you have the exact revision of our PCSX2 installation ?
Sorry... i'm new at GNU-linux as i'm new at compiling code...
i have a folder ( under Ubuntu) with everything i need ( i guess) , and there is a file named "BUILD.SH" ... i tried excute the bash code with , sudo sh , sudo bash , sh install ... but i recieve an error from the line
BUILD.SH:
Code:
#!/bin/sh

curdir=`pwd`

echo ----------------------
echo Building ZeroGS OpenGL
echo ----------------------

if test "${ZEROGSOPTIONS+set}" != set ; then
export ZEROGSOPTIONS="--enable-sse2"
fi

cd ${curdir}/opengl

if [ $# -gt 0 ] && [ $1 = "all" ]
then

aclocal
automake
autoconf
chmod +x configure
./configure ${ZEROGSOPTIONS} --prefix=${PCSX2PLUGINS}

make clean
make install

else
make $@
fi

if [ $? -ne 0 ]
then
exit 1
fi

#cp libZeroGSogl*.so* ${PCSX2PLUGINS}/
cp ps2hw.dat ${PCSX2PLUGINS}/
cp ps2glsl.fx ${PCSX2PLUGINS}/
make clean
make install

what im doing wrong Sad?

ERROR LOG
Code:
make[1]: *** [libZeroGSLinux_a-Conf.o] Error 1
make[1]: out from directory «/home/fasox/Desktop/hola/opengl/Linux»
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
I'm having a problem with zzogl-pg under Linux. I've compiled the latest SVN of pcsx2 with the included zzogl-pg (0.3.0), but the graphics look glitchy on all games. Basically, the screen is blurry with horizontal/vertical lines. This effect reduces when the anti-aliasing option is raised (but not eliminated). I seem to remember this occurring with ZeroGS years ago, but I can't remember what the solution was (or if there was even a solution)

Here are some specs as a summary:
Gentoo x86 (run under a AMD64 chroot)
Nvidia-drivers 280.03
Nvidia GTX275
Pentium Dual Core e5200 @ 3.5ghz
PCSX2 latest svn
zzogl-pg 0.3.0 (included with pcsx2 svn)
1920x1080 window/fullscreen (tried with others, didn't help)

Image attached to show the glitch (at 16x AA, same with 1x just more blurry)

EDIT: Happens with the windows version of pcsx2 and zzogl under wine, as well.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try to disable anisotropic filtering.