..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Texture Problem on My Gtx 580 Phantom 3GB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
You called me to change video card? or sent in for repair? ...
You have up to 30 days to return a purchased item/product. After the 30 days, you can only do the RMA process... Well, at least that's how things work where I live. Personally, I think it's the 3GB edition that is causing the problem, but that's just my opinion.

(04-24-2011, 04:25 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]you can't get 2GB on a 384bit interface.

Yeah, I knew that. 3-4GB of vram is just an overkill for most users/consumers, 2GB is the sweet spot.
Snipy44, what is your real point? nobody is ordering you to do anything, you defied all possibilities your card or it's bios or it's driver could be faulty. Why do you ever ask questions you want no answers?

There is nothing sure about what can be the "defect" but there must be one because it happens only with that card, maybe all cards at the same model/brand (who knows?) but that does not change is it's manufacturer's responsibility, not than the emulator team need to jump to solve this problem with one game with one only known hardware with that issue.

Avoid that game, avoid everything which may show a problem to you eventually. At this point I'm not sure anymore if is useful or will be even listened the recommendation to expose the issue at the right place, the manufacturer's forum.
But directx9 works , directx11 bug , it is not logical, I do not understand ...
dx10/11 stresses the card different than dx9 so yeah it can happen. also i have seen almost the same thing a technology forum of my country so we suggested the person to rma the card, they gave him a new card and everything was fine after that. also it was a different card (an amd one of the new 68xx or 69xx series, cant remember the exact model) so this is not a problem that happens only with this card or anything like that.

just rma the card explaining your problem and ask for a replacement card and i am positive that everything will work out just fine.

if for your reasons (whatever they are.....) you dont want to rma the card then live with that problem cause after reading the whole 9 pages it seems that there is no other solution.
My card will go on repairs in the week, I'll let you know if I have another problem.
Monday I get my new card, it was replaced by a new card.
Still the same problem DirectX11...
What the..
It'll stay a mystery then, I'm out of ideas.
I'll wait for the new nvidia drivers, maybe its the problem will be repaired
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12