..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Celsius - FFX-2 Save game editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
doesn't work for me.

---------------------------
Celsius
Failed to open for reading - D:\emus\PCSX2\memcards\FFX_X2.ps2
OK

Target [BESLES-51815FF101] not found.

My german FFX-2 is 51817.

edit:nvm.. just found out how it works.
Scarlet.Crush, I did as you requested, and the greens are showing up correctly in your current configuration. Looks like the American option in Celsius is a go.

I would think there would be a location for the current percentage regarding an in-progress game using PCSX2. The percentage is displayed when in the airship Celsius choosing your next destination.

Odd thing...I tried opening a newer saved .psu file in Celsius, and it keeps giving me an error message for some reason. Meh, I'll figure it out.
hypernova - could you post what the Offset & Length are from your Properties->Celsius->PsuUserOption. I'll update the build and first post with this information.
[/quote]3. Configure Celsius for your version of the game.
- Press 'F2' to open the Properties box, select Celsius from the drop-down list at the top of Properties.
- Scroll down to PsuIO make sure Moroda is selected.
- For PsuTarget make sure User is selected.
- Change PsuUserPrefix to be BESLES-518. Hit <Return> to save the change.

Where do I find the option to do this, nothing happens when i hit f2.. Editr loads perfect and seems to work but when I load the actual game, none of the items were actually inputted. Maybe I'm not saving correctly??

Assuming I don't have to reopen a file within Celsius, the parameters are:

Length: 0xD428
Offset: 0x2036C6D0
New Release 1.5.0.4275 - see first post.

Been really busy at work recently, sorry it took so long to get this out.
Raw file format was added in order to support non-PS2 format save games (specifically a PC game which I've been looking at writing an editor for).
Also added a CRC generator for KH2, long story short - just don't like the game play enough to invest the amount of time to write a save editor.

Again, many thanks to psem07 and hypernova for their help with JP & NA offsets.
I'm running the NTSC American version, when you open the file does it close right after you open it? Everytime I open the file it automatically closes on me.

Can someone please help?
What do you mean by - close right after you open it

The application closes ? or you see a log saying Closed?
(01-11-2012, 03:52 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by - close right after you open it

The application closes ? or you see a log saying Closed?

On the log It says open my file name and then the second log says closed
That is normal.

The save file is opened, relevant portions are cached, then closed.

When you save, the file is re-opened, updated, then closed again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16