..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Celsius - FFX-2 Save game editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
New Release 1.5.1.4280 - see first post.

Now runs properly on WinXP. Issue was XP doesn't like compressed png icons.
Hiyo,

I've gone through this thread and still can't seem to load the save file with the editor.

As shown in the attachment, it's for the American version 20672. I've ejected mem card, closed PCSX2, moved files around and also tried to load .psu file after extracting with mymc.

I don't think I missed anything in the thread but if so, let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Celsius supports editing of saves in different formats. To edit a PSU file change PsuIO -> Elma [see screenshot]. (*.psu)

With Moroda selected [as per your screenshot] you can edit the save directly in the memory card, without using mymc. (memcards\*.ps2)

If you have UAC enabled you may have to 'Run As Administrator' when you launch Celsius.

If you are still having problems attach a zipped copy of the memory card you are trying to edit.
Ah yeah, I may not have explained correctly. I definitely switched modes when trying an individual save file (.psu). The settings in the previous screenie were used on the mem card itself (.ps2).

In any case, after reading your reply, I tried again and for some reason, it worked! I have changed nothing and yet... bah. It's like calling tech support, right?

I'll fiddle with it now since it is working. If I encounter any issues, I'm sure I'll be back.
Please someone help me... When i load a saved game, i try to change the values in stats, but doesn't happen anything, I press several numbers, and doesn't change... Please help... I have the New Release 1.5.1.4280
@kokonut: you can't change stats via the editor. The game recalculates stats (based on level + job + gear) every time you load, touch a save sphere, open the menu, change job during a fight.

To alter stats you have to change the characters level or equip items that raise stats (eg Iron Duke).
The fields for stats are read-only, right?
Yep, they are read-only in the editor. Would require a pnach (or trainer) to keep these values fixed in-game. Not entirely sure the game engine even uses the displayed values when calculating attack damages etc.
Equipping an Iron Duke accessory gives the following bonus to char stats in PAL version

HP +100%
MP +100%

STR +100
DEF +100
MAG + 100
MDEF +100
AGI +10
ACC +100
EVA +100
LUCK +50

[stats capped at 255]
Yep, thanks Scarlet, =D...