..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 GIT Weekly Builds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(05-14-2014, 10:35 AM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]hi i experience a blackscreen when i play any game is it possible to fix this without changing to software mode

start by opening your own thread.
your question isn't related to the topic.
(05-14-2014, 01:43 AM)avih Wrote: [ -> ]The latest change was on May-6th, so your May-13th build is probably identical to your May-8th build Smile
Lol. XD

Anyway, I don't really need this anymore because I found a "Download ZIP" option in Git. Tongue
(05-14-2014, 05:51 PM)MenDude Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, I don't really need this anymore because I found a "Download ZIP" option in Git. Tongue

This zip is only the source code. It doesn't get you the build with pcsx2.exe.
@avih "Aww, derryberries!"
Thank you very much, very helpful.
By the way, you've kinda broke the "weekly" basis since your last post, from 8th to 13th May there is no week, it's six days (counting the 8th one). Tongue
Nice catch, you really got him there.
For some reason I can't replace these files with my current ones, it says I need permission, but in the message before that it asked for something similar and I gave permission. What the heck.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was doing it with PCSX2 running, lol.
So, I know we already have a build updated to last commit (16May).
But I managed to make a devel version.. for bug hunting

Enjoy Smile

btw, if I had some warnings during the compilation.. where should I post?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15