..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 GIT Weekly Builds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Depends on the warnings, but a lot of them are normal expected. For instance I get a lot of variable type conversion warnings when I compile, e.g.
"Conversion from FLOAT to DWORD, possible loss of data"
(05-19-2014, 07:41 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: [ -> ]Depends on the warnings, but a lot of them are normal. For instance I get a lot of variable type conversion warnings when I compile, e.g.
"Conversion from FLOAT to DWORD, possible loss of data"
Well, a warning isn't normal by definition Tongue2
Then we are at least lucky these aren't so severe to produce errors(maybe..)
The less, the better

Anyway, yes most of them are u64 to int conversions, but I also got
Code:
Two or more files with the name of accel.cpp will produce outputs to the same location
Code:
'GSLocalMemory': the object allocated in the heap cannot be aligned
Code:
The POSIX name for this item is deprecated. Instead, use the ISO C++ conformant name
Yeah a warning isn't normal, right before you replied notice I changed my post and struckout normal and wrote "expected"
(05-19-2014, 07:09 PM)mirh Wrote: [ -> ]btw, if I had some warnings during the compilation.. where should I post?

I think posting here is fine, because this is the PCSX2 Git discussing forums.
Great, it's weekly again. Smile
Note: My most recent upload was borked. The compile was fine, but when I compressed it I accidentally saved it as a 7zip compressed file but with zip extension. If you tried to open it with 7zip, you are fine, but if you used say Windows Explorer, it would say it's invalid. I'm fixing it now. However, I notice that the 7zipped file is 50% the size of the regular zip file, so I may move to 7zip from now on. I normally use 7zip for stuff anyway, I just used zip for this so everyone would have a way to extract it.
7zip is awesome.
We've been using it for PCSX2 for ages Tongue2
Yeah, I was just attempting to avoid any "what is this .7z file and what do I do with it" type of questions. I've been using 7zip since I discovered it quite a few years ago. LZMA is just massively superior to deflate.
And LZMA2 is even better Tongue2

Besides, I think that if you aren't able to extract a .7z archive, you wouldn't be able to dump your BIOS, nor finding this thread Laugh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15