..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Native Mac Testing Build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I have Macbook Pro 2021 MacOS Ventura 13.1 & several days ago I finally able to play my favorite PS2 games via the amazing PCSX2 Nightly build.

It all goes well with regular updates & all that, but when the time to update the Nightly build to v.1.7.3887, I can't boot games anymore.

Double clicking it don't work & even by the time I posted this, updating to v.1.7.3892 still doesn't work.

So I keep my v.1.7.3886 to keep playing PS2 games.

At least that version still works.
Ah bless this another update.

v.1.7.3897 able to boot games again.

Thank you.
I have a 2021 M1 Pro and am currently on Nightly build V1.7.4013 and can't seem to get karaoke revolution: American Idol to pick up my USB mic, not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Hi, I tested PCSX2 Nightly builds with the latest releases on a 2018 Mac mini running God of War [SCES 53133] (E)

Unfortunately the game crashes in several points, I managed to overcome the blocks, using the game's savegame points and replaying the level.

With this cheat, I was able to complete 50% of the game, unfortunately now I'm in a crashing level and my cheat to continue the game doesn't work.

I have a Mac mini 2018 i7 with 32GB
macOS Monterey 12.6.3
PCSX2 v.1.7.4179
(03-03-2023, 10:51 AM)X-Beat Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I tested PCSX2 Nightly builds with the latest releases on a 2018 Mac mini running God of War [SCES 53133] (E)

Unfortunately the game crashes in several points, I managed to overcome the blocks, using the game's savegame points and replaying the level.

With this cheat, I was able to complete 50% of the game, unfortunately now I'm in a crashing level and my cheat to continue the game doesn't work.

I have a Mac mini 2018 i7 with 32GB
macOS Monterey 12.6.3
PCSX2 v.1.7.4179

post an emulog after a crash
(03-03-2023, 11:01 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]post an emulog after a crash

This is my file:
(03-03-2023, 11:58 AM)X-Beat Wrote: [ -> ]This is my file:

yep. won't work properly with a pirated game and a pirated bios. not surprising
(03-03-2023, 12:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]yep. won't work properly with a pirated game and a pirated bios. not surprising

Should I download the BIOS from my old PS2?

I think it's a very complicated operation ...
Yes you should. And you should make the iso from your disk. Downloading is between a bad idea and a stupid one
Hey folks, I'm new here, sorry if I'm barging in, but I've been emulating for a while now, mainly on MacBooks. I have some emulator references related to PCSX2 and performance issues, but those have been there from the beginning with PCSX2. I apologize if I'm causing any inconvenience, but where could I get in touch to provide some information and insights?