..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Native Mac Testing Build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-19-2021, 08:10 AM)Pesukarhu7 Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt replace libSDL2-2. 0. 0. and only added the mapping string and it works fine for me. does it not work without touching libsdl2?

Initially, I didn't replace libSDL2-2.0.0. and it didn't work. After I posted the previous post, I tried to re-install PCSX2 and check to see if the gamepad working on default settings (added the mapping string only). But it didn't work.
Maybe other environments on my mac are affecting the gamepad working. Finally, I use a third-party's PS4 gamepad now and it works very well. Thank you for your reply.
(06-20-2021, 04:20 PM)it2key Wrote: [ -> ]Initially, I didn't replace libSDL2-2.0.0. and it didn't work. After I posted the previous post, I tried to re-install PCSX2 and check to see if the gamepad working on default settings (added the mapping string only). But it didn't work.
Maybe other environments on my mac are affecting the gamepad working. Finally, I use a third-party's PS4 gamepad now and it works very well. Thank you for your reply.
Were you using big sur 11.3 or later as they Add drivers for Xbox series x controller, updating the controller firmware might help.
hi!

I'm amazed at the performance on my M1 MacBook Air Smile I'm so curious to see how much better it would be with native M1 compilation and Metal support instead of OpenGL. Don't know how much trouble it would be really, but if you guys are considering support for Vulkan (or if it's already available on the win/linux versions), there's a Vulkan to Metal wrapper that could make life easier hopefully?

https://github.com/KhronosGroup/MoltenVK
what would be the best settings for this pcsx2 build on an m1 mac mini?
(06-24-2021, 02:33 AM)Demi! Wrote: [ -> ]what would be the best settings for this pcsx2 build on an m1 mac mini?

always start with default settings
Don't know if that's a known bug or if that helps, but Shadow of the Colossus doesn't render anything and is very slow when using OpenGL, works ok with software rendering (OpenGL seems to work under Windows)
Does this game run at 60FPS on PCSX2 built for the latest MAC with 16GB of M1 MAC BOOK PRO memory?
DBZ Tenkaichi 3 / Sparking! METEOR
https://imgur.com/a/KECqYD5

how remove the black lines ??
Could be align sprite or one of the other modes, perhaps wiki has the answer.