..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: dual core perfect?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I'm a bad overclocker? LOL....

And I suppose the people who review the Phenom II's were bad overclockers too? And on the stock fan? Next you'll be telling me you used the stock thermal paste...

Overclocking's not hard, especially on a black-ed CPU as you can up the multiplier, while upping the voltage in sync, leaving the RAM.
[/quote]

Yup, you use the stock fan to overclok so overclock is a little hard.I'd said that I overclock it with my Cooling Sytem,don't try this clock at home.Maybe a reviewer also a bad overclocker, since this is the first time he overclock that CPU, maybe it's a little hard, even the Black Edition still need some experient to overclock, since overclock it to 3.8Ghz is very easy, but go to 4Ghz is becoming a little hard, and to 4.9Ghz is very hard task, I used 2 hour to overclock to that clock.
[/quote]

I don't use the stock fan..... I use the Thermal take big typhoon with zalman thermal paste.

Screen shot of your 4.9GHZ CPUZ, with the memory speeds, and also run Prime 95.
This is the screen shot that I win this month 3DMark Score Here, at Vozforum , thanks to Sythedragon, since he made me OC my AMD to this clock,this quiet amzazing,the dam thing that they only allow 2GB of Ram.But thanks alot, you made me can overclock to this clock.
[Image: piiln24870x23d06.jpg]
Exact same motherboard I have, Tongue

And I apologise then, that's an amazing overclock. why's the HT link so small? And 1.7V Ohmy, you'd kill an Intel with 1.6V lol.
(05-24-2009, 09:37 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: [ -> ]Why the balls would you ever need a 5ghz processor

To squeeze as much performance out of PCSX2 as possible, doh :'D
5ghz?!? how did you do that?!? that's extreme!!! never seen such a thing.
It's not 1.7, it's 1.8V Wink

At 5.4Ghz it gets the same rank as i7 920 ~2.9ghz
@Cain : Hmm compare with what?? SuperPi maybe? Even old Pentium4 get win with that useless syintatic bencmark. Get real with real applications or games for comparation please.
(05-24-2009, 02:05 PM)Register Wrote: [ -> ]@Cain : Hmm compare with what?? SuperPi maybe? Even old Pentium4 get win with that useless syintatic bencmark. Get real with real applications or games for comparation please.

I'm not comparing anything with anything, I'm just saying that 5.4Ghz gets the same rating with 3dmark2006 as 2.9ghz core i7 920. Please make your remarks make more sense Laugh.
Hm useless rating cpu with lame syntatic bencmark then. And dont talk about sense or not to me but just get real and not dreaming, buddy.
Really?This is the second one,my friend,he is a Intel Crazy Fanboy,and I'm an AMD Crazy Fan Boy.But we still best friend.The thing that make us have flame war most is between the Intel and AMD, who the best.This month I has won thanks to Sythedragon again, he had made me to overclock to this clock and it stable.My friend with the Intel Core i7 965 @ 4495MHz,his card is CrossFireX Asus HD 4870 X2 @ 952/950.The graphic is higher than meBlink.But I has won because the AMD increase the sorce to good.Yeah, this is the second time I won him.But he won 3 time.Angry

[Image: 294182k6ng2.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9