..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: dual core perfect?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't get what you're talking about. I don't also get what Register is talking about, so I'll leave you both to yourselves.
What do you mean?
P/S: I think that we are going to make this topic become AMDvsIntel.We are Flame War, and I love war. Smile
If this happens I think you'll get warned and this topic closed, so you should give up on that.
Ok, I'm not going to make a flame war, but it will be fun when it happen.The thing that make I have to war is because you say that an [email protected] is rating at i7 2.9Ghz.I think that you don't know much about AMD.The AMD II BE 940 price/performance is better a lot than Intel, I can sure about that.But in overclock, AMD still can beat Intel in stable and performance.
I just got done reading this whole thread. I'm glad to see I'm not the only using a 7750. I'll have mine on Tuesday and will be trying out the program then. Too bad applications have to be programmed for multiple core support. If the OS itself handled the feature and could handle all of the thread and resource handling for multiple cores, devs would have a much simpler time developing

Of course, I don't kow how a feature like that could be made or even function properly if possible.
A 2.9GHZ i7 920 performing better than a 5.4GHZ Phenom II? That's pure fanboy BS.
(05-24-2009, 04:11 PM)Sythedragon Wrote: [ -> ]A 2.9GHZ i7 920 performing better than a 5.4GHZ Phenom II? That's pure fanboy BS.

F8ck, open your eyes and READ. This board is full of people who care not use their brains.
(05-24-2009, 04:13 PM)Cain Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2009, 04:11 PM)Sythedragon Wrote: [ -> ]A 2.9GHZ i7 920 performing better than a 5.4GHZ Phenom II? That's pure fanboy BS.

F8ck, open your eyes and READ. This board is full of people who care not use their brains.

(05-24-2009, 01:41 PM)Cain Wrote: [ -> ]It's not 1.7, it's 1.8V Wink

At 5.4Ghz it gets the same rank as i7 920 ~2.9ghz

I did read, you say an i7 920 @ 2.9GHZ gets the same in 3Dmark06 as a 5.4GHZ Phenom II..
And My friend 3DMark Sorce?That is an Intel i7,And the clock is 4.5GHz,the Graphic is nearly the same but the clock is higher than me,he use DDR3 with 3GB of Ram,for Triple Chanel, but just the same sorce.And you said that I can't use my brain?Maybe I can't understand you, but don't use that word,can break this thread!!!
Your friend has almost 900 more cpu marks, which is, considering 3dmark 2006 doesn't utilize several advanced cpu technologies, an _ass whiping_ result. What are saying I don't understand? That 7100 and 8000 is the same result? rofl.

By the way, lusterdrag, what's your 3dmark cpu score with stock clocks?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9