GSdx
man, this sucks. I'd been holding out hope that eventually the graphic bugs in Haunting Ground, Shadow Hearts FTNW, and of course XS3 would be fixed eventually. Sad

Sponsored links

Edit: Removing the content of my posts would be a much better alternative at this point since, well, yeah, no need to be perfectly blunt.
Custom Desktop
CPU: Haswell Core i7 4770 3.40 GHz (3.90 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
CPU Instructions: MMX, SSE1, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1,
SSE4.2, EIST, iAMT2, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)  
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: 3 x 1 TB Western Digital HDD
Video: eVGA GeForce GTX 970 4 GB GDDR5
Audio: Realtek 5.1 HD Audio
Yeah that's how it is. Now please quit the whining since this is not productive and no one around really cares if your life is ruined by GSdx graphic bugs.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Those bugs are not getting fixed because there is no proper way to do it, only hacks are possible.
If Gabest came back to work on GSdx now, he couldn't fix the lighting in Xenosaga 3 either. It depends
on blending options that are simply not available on current hardware. Implementing them "manually" would
be 0.01 fps slow.
In other words we're screwed, and have to wait for a miracle unless some magical coder comes around?
(08-26-2014, 11:41 AM)rama Wrote: Those bugs are not getting fixed because there is no proper way to do it, only hacks are possible.
If Gabest came back to work on GSdx now, he couldn't fix the lighting in Xenosaga 3 either. It depends
on blending options that are simply not available on current hardware. Implementing them "manually" would
be 0.01 fps slow.

impossible blend? like the output merger alpha blending stuff? would it work doing it in a shader pre-merge with a framebuffer texture? you could f*ck the raster backend. not eager d/ling 2 discs to try search for that bugs tho. i don't wanna play a ton rpg on the hunt. Mellow
Hello guys i'm new to the forum; i hope i have posted this in the right section.
The problem is about Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow [NTSC] in GSdx hardware mode. The graphics have a lot of bugs such as thermal google not displays correctly and some missing/wrong shaders...is possible to fix it? Or maybe there are a good settings that make the render to display better? I use PCSX2 1.2.1 official release, with stock emulation settings (only MTVU hack for 3+ cores), and stock GSdx DX11 settings with 4x native scaling resolution....thanks for the reply and sorry if i post in the wrong section (i read the forum rules)

EDIT: in GSdx Software mode, all is ok the emulation is perfect, problems only in hardware mode with my settings.
It only works in software as far as I know.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Thanks for the reply, ok so i will settle for the actual settings in software mode Smile
(08-26-2014, 04:06 PM)dabore Wrote: impossible blend? like the output merger alpha blending stuff? would it work doing it in a shader pre-merge with a framebuffer texture? you could f*ck the raster backend. not eager d/ling 2 discs to try search for that bugs tho. i don't wanna play a ton rpg on the hunt. Mellow

Yes, the output merger stage. I have no idea what could be used to emulate the options the GS has. All I know is that a couple ways have
been considered and that they'd all be hacky and s l o w. It's just our bad luck with this chip Tongue2