GSdx
(05-17-2010, 08:25 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Newer GSdx SVN have D3D10 removed, you should use D3D11 instead. If it's not available either and you're using Windows Vista you probably haven't installed DX11 there.

dx11 plugin ?
Why the change ?
What about people who own gfx cards that do not support dx11 ?

Sponsored links

The DX11 falls back to the old DX10 mode. It's the exact same plugin, but just writes DX10/11 there for future usage.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
hm k thanks, now just to figure out why I cant choose dx11 in the options menu, as when trying to update to dx11 the dxruntime tells me that the newest version is installed.
read what bositman said again, then rethink your question ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Hi all!

Can anyone help me?

I tried TheTenchu Fatal Shadow on the lastest version of the emu (svn3040) and I have graphic problem in the game, I tried all settings but nothing changed.

On the other hand the intros, the musics and the speed of the game (45 -50 fps average) are perfect.

I attach some screenshots.

Any idea how can I solve this problem?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-18-2010, 12:35 PM)Balki_Aut Wrote: hm k thanks, now just to figure out why I cant choose dx11 in the options menu, as when trying to update to dx11 the dxruntime tells me that the newest version is installed.
Platform Update for Vista to add DX11 support:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...0ee147ce15

Devs, please, add this link somewhere, where it will be clearly visible...
(05-18-2010, 04:27 PM)mcv Wrote: Hi all!

Can anyone help me?

I tried TheTenchu Fatal Shadow on the lastest version of the emu (svn3040) and I have graphic problem in the game, I tried all settings but nothing changed.

On the other hand the intros, the musics and the speed of the game (45 -50 fps average) are perfect.

Your screenshots are using ZeroGS. This is the GSDX thread.
[Image: 774509.png]
This is not a bug report!

Im playing DragonQuest8 and there is no shadows on the characters, i have to use Gbdx 1.7 to get character shadows, no problems. i was wondering though, what happened to the pluggin between 1.7 and 1.8 where the shadows are missing. Was post processing removed? if so why. and are there plans to put the feature back in the near future Ninja
Thanks for your time Laugh
PS i know it was Gabest`s project during those releases
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(05-19-2010, 12:45 AM)Amberion Wrote:
(05-18-2010, 04:27 PM)mcv Wrote: Hi all!

Can anyone help me?

Your screenshots are using ZeroGS. This is the GSDX thread.

Oh, yes now I see, but with the gsdx plugin also appeared this graphical problem.
Hello guys, second time to ask here, hope it's not much of a bother...
I'm not much of an expert with the versions of PCSX2 and Gsdx plugins so I hope you could help me find where these revisions (as far as I remember they are or something) fall under: PCSX2-1099 (or like rev.1099?) and GSDX-2611 (or rev.2611 or something)?
Thanks and sorry if I couldn't know them myself after searching the 17 pages in the download section >_<