God of War 2 Config- 95% Speed all the time
hi
i am want to play the god of war 2 in my pc...the settings are not setting so please you can send me the ps2 emulater to me email address.pls or send me the link of ps2.but it shuld be in perfect settings

Sponsored links

Where can I get SPU2GHz Playground 1.9.0? And the game runs very laggy on my PC and it has a very law FPS, and the sound stutters alot... Does anybody know the reason for this?

My PC specs:
CPU: Intel Dual Core 2160 @ 1.80GHz
RAM: 1GB
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT 1GB
DirectX: 9.0c
Sound card: Realtek HD Audio output (emulated)

As you can see, it says emulated for my sound card, why is this?
Your cpu and video cards are just too slow. Consider buying a new rig or overclock that cpu to 3.0 and get a 9600gt or better card.
My PS2 Resurrected:
AMD Phenom II x4 oc 3.4ghz
GTX 560 1gb
Western Digital 300gb hdd
4gb ddr800 kingston ram
Asrock N68-S Motherboard
hi,
i have a problem pcsx2 is working too slow.
in intro i am having 60-65 frames, but in game just 25 -35
my system specs are:-
processor:- intel ® pentium ® Dual Cpu E2180@ 2.0 Ghz 2 cpus 2.0 Ghz
Installed Memory (RAM):- 2 GB
Graphics card:-GF8400GS pci-E 64-bit 512 mb ddr2 which also support dx10

operating system :- Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit.

I am playing GOD OF WAR 2

Please help me.
Hi...
I've downloaded a God of War 2 iso image from torrentz.....and want to play it on my lappy on windows 7 32 bit....

I've tried PCSX2_0.9.6 and every possible configuration....and plugins...but something I'm missing.....

I've tried cdvdrom plugins - Gigaherz's cdvd plugin 0.7.0, Linuz Iso cdvd0.8.0, P.E.Op.S. CDVD 1.3.0(by mounting ISO image using Power iso or Virtual clone drive)...............

I wnt to play it...bt it gives an error saying "SYSTEM.CNF NOT FOUND"....and says that se and configuration settings....but not start the Game.......Please help me....

I want to play it on my lappy...please help me....tell me the configuration settings and plugins if needed......Please....
I dont know how to overclock. please tell me
(06-20-2010, 11:56 AM)fazeel_64 Wrote: I dont know how to overclock. please tell me

google is your friend.
just keep in mind you can destroy your CPU by doing so.

@shobhitupadhyay :

read the rules befaore posting.
warned for piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Greetings:

I've been trying to play GoW2 for awhile now, and even after reading through several threads on the forums here, I can't find a solution to a problem I'm having right at the beginning.

During the fight with the colossus statue, after I've used the catapult to launch myself at it and stab it in the eye after the QTE, I get thrown off screen, and after about 10 seconds of black screen I get the You Are Dead message. I've tired messing around with the clamp mode settings, and turning speed hacks on/off, but it happens the same way everytime.

Anyone else had this problem or know a solution?

PCSX2 version = beta 0.9.7.3113 (may 29, 2010)
Bios = USA v01.60

plugins are shown in the attached pic. All emu core settings are on default right now, and all speed hacks are disabled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

computer specs:
CPU - Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield 2.8GHz 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor
4 gigs ram
Graphics - SAPPHIRE 100282SR Radeon HD 5850
OS - Windows 7 64-bit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

To Xeaths: sounds like you have the gamefix that skips FMV/Movies/Cutscenes. There is supposed to be a cutscene at that point but the emulator is skipping it and just letting you fall and die.

I have a youtube video of me playing the first 15 min @ 2560x1600 internal resolution and using fraps to record and still getting 95% - 100% speed. Part 1 shows the settings and first cutscene and part 2 and 3 is straight gameplay with all speed hacks enabled. Without recording I get 100% speed 98% of the time.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnhO1ijU6z0
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F38MAzwlwY
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbMoN9Bekq8

I cant say anything about the crashes because they are piracy related issues.
I can say, run the game off the original disc. That is what works best when fixing crashes during cutscenes.
What worked for me was switching from PCSX2 0.9.6 to PCSX2 0.9.7 to get past a certain cutscene. Then going back to PCSX2 0.9.6 to continue playing. I use 0.9.6 because there is no ghosting when jacking up the internal resolution.
@ Xeaths

Well that sounds like a savestate problem,try loading the game from the internal save/loader