PCSX2 1.0 released!
(11-14-2012, 12:23 AM)vinicus-ps2 Wrote: hey i tried to play on the emulator happened more what do I tested the game time crisis 2 and 3 what do most horrible happened the game was the most in 30 fps was was too bad my computer has 2 gb of ram intel video card and a good computer and it has good resquisitos and the games were very slow to the way you want to play ps2 and buy a ps2 or put 8 gb of ram I gave up so much I could not stand the anger lentisse games that removed the program from your computer and want to buy a ps2 My grade is 10 emulator for my notes to my computer is 5

I don't know what the hell you just said, but i caught the "i dont want to buy a ps2", you cannot use the emulator legally without one, so, sorry.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Why not buy a PS2? They're ridiculously cheap. They only cost $99 new, and even less if you buy one from Gamestop. Not to mention it's pretty easy to dump the BIOS. I rip all my ISO's from the discs themselves. It's all piss-easy to do. Why steal? Even the games are cheap, just buy them used from amazon or ebay.

Also congrats to the entirety of the PCSX2 team for the 1.0.0 release! This is a huge landmark.
WOW, what can I say, PCSX2 have come such a long way, I'm really impressed by the amount of dedication the team have on this project which is still going strong even after so many years since PS2. Congratulations everyone, and thank you all for such an amazing project.Biggrin

Anyway, out of curiosity, any hints on what's being planned next Tongue
(11-14-2012, 03:59 PM)Hornet85 Wrote: Anyway, out of curiosity, any hints on what's being planned next Tongue

Yes! Here's a big hint.

Its going to have......

a new version number!! Laugh

(11-14-2012, 05:55 PM)refraction Wrote: ~SNIP

Shiny!
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
After my last experience with 0.9.8 (framerate issues in Zone of the Enders, graphical glitches with R&C3 and the MGS3 demo and heavy slowdowns on the latter), I gave PCSX2 a break.

Yesterday, I decided to download this 1.0 and play DMC3.
Guys. Guys. Solid 60fps. GUYS, THIS IS AMAZING. I'll have to try some other games, now! Gratz on this amazing work! Laugh
Does the problem on Valkyrie Profile 2 and Mushashi Samurai Legend is fix? Because I tried it and it still the same, asking it because maybe I just did something wrong.
what problem?

(12-23-2012, 07:01 PM)refraction Wrote: what problem?

Me thinks he/she is reffering to the compatibility list:

This ↓ prob refriction
http://pcsx2.net/compatibility-list.html?letter=M

Current status not update .. so it reads !

cherriepoppers,
HOBO ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe
CPU AMD PII x4 [email protected] stable
COOLER Antec HO2 920 (Water/air)
RAM 4x2 giggles Corsair Vengeance DDR2 800mhz
GPU VTX HD6870 / 1 Gigabyte GDDR5
OS Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate) / SP1
well 0.9.6 was the last tested version, so it probably does work better now..