PCSX2 - Widescreen Game Patches
(04-21-2013, 05:36 AM)megafilipe Wrote: ... downloaded the patch for the game, renamed it with the correct CRC ...

Explain this - Does your gamedisc have another region, or something?

@devina40:
This pnach have a wrong serial-code in your compilation.

Sponsored links

(04-21-2013, 01:20 PM)chukky-jr Wrote: so i can request for patches here? i can't find widescreen patches for Star Ocean 3 : Till the End of Time from the archives, can i request for that? how do i know which region version i own?
The game has native 16:9 support. NTSC has 480p too. I noticed (and posted it here too) though that the game suffers from minimal pop in graphics natively. Nothing huge but just saying.
(04-21-2013, 02:22 PM)pgert Wrote: @devina40:
This pnach have a wrong serial-code in your compilation.

No, Persona 4 NTSC-U has an alternate CRC.
They are "DE61647A" and "DEDC3B71" and both are already in the archive.

I'm also going to work on porting some more games from PAL to NTSC-U.
@devina40:
DE61647A = SLUS-21782
DEDC3B71 = SLUS-21782B
(04-21-2013, 02:46 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: The game has native 16:9 support. NTSC has 480p too. I noticed (and posted it here too) though that the game suffers from minimal pop in graphics natively. Nothing huge but just saying.

well i was gonna ask for the patch for that minimal pop thing, but i guess the native 16:9 still does well, thanks for the information
[Image: specifications.jpg]
(04-21-2013, 03:41 PM)pgert Wrote: @devina40:
DE61647A = SLUS-21782
DEDC3B71 = SLUS-21782B

Oh, okay. I might fix it in the future when I try to standardize all the patches. It's just trivial right now.

Here's some NTSC-U games I'm going to try to get ported in the future.
  • Alien vs Predator - Extinction
  • Blood Will Tell Tezuka Osamu's Dororo
  • Def Jam - Fight For NY
  • Fallout - Brotherhood of Steel
  • Leisure Suit Larry - Magna Cum Laude - Uncut
  • Mystic Heroes
  • Predator Concrete Jungle
  • Spartan - Total Warrior
  • Under the Skin
  • Rez
Hello i would like to thank everybody here who has put there time and efforts into these amazing widescreen patches.Playing MGS 3 subsistence in 16:9 is a real treat.I would like to request a few widescreen patches.1.NFL Blitz 2003 [SLUS 20474]2.NFL Blitz Pro [SLUS-20631]3.MLB Slugfest Loaded [SLUS 20889]4.Blitz The League [SLUS 21128].I saw someone made patches for the NHL Hits game so maybe these will be easy as the games are made by the same company(Midway).
(04-21-2013, 11:07 PM)Def_Jaguar Wrote: Hello i would like to thank everybody here who has put there time and efforts into these amazing widescreen patches.Playing MGS 3 subsistence in 16:9 is a real treat.I would like to request a few widescreen patches.1.NFL Blitz 2003 [SLUS 20474]2.NFL Blitz Pro [SLUS-20631]3.MLB Slugfest Loaded [SLUS 20889]4.Blitz The League [SLUS 21128].I saw someone made patches for the NHL Hits game so maybe these will be easy as the games are made by the same company(Midway).

Please read the first rule in the requests section.
excuse me, can i request widescreen patch for "nicktoon unite" ?
i dont have the CRC yet so the patch codes are no problem for me (patch=1,EE,.......etc),
please help and thankyou before Laugh
I noticed the 480p/VGA action replay codes on the first page and i have two questions (hopefully that can be answered)
First is do i need to translate the "common code"? Pretty sure i do but I'm not positive haha.

And second which is better? 480p or VGA? i intend to make some patches

Also I've noticed a few patches for games that already have native widescreen, Like Soul Caliber III. Why is that?

And Soul Caliber III also has a progressive mode option, Would it be possible to force that to always on? As the only other way i know how to do it is through full boot and holding down X and triangle. If that even works as i haven't tried it.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64