PS2Lunch - a simple launcher for PCSX2
I don't actually need it but I'll download it anyway...btw
PS2 Lunch Kill.exe Laugh

Sponsored links

I translated the latest version to polish:
.7z   PS2Lunch_1_1he PL translation.7z (Size: 5,91 KB / Downloads: 366) including the short readme.

Thanks for the program again:3. +1

Edit:
Version 1.2ae

.7z   PS2Lunch_1_2ae PL translation.7z (Size: 6,48 KB / Downloads: 340)
(+Pad menu translation and also saved as unicode;p, fail me, previous version I had in unicode, yet uploaded as ansi @_@, it seems unicode looses some signs in PS2Lunch, but at least it doesn't look bad)
(08-14-2012, 01:00 PM)BookerTee Wrote: I added these features.
Please download PS2Lunch 1.1h.

Thanks for the update. The disable kill button is cool.
But I can't seem to find how to save the config on Normal Start mode. Sad
@DUL7 there's a new arrow near Normal Start button which you can click to get into option to save last config.
^ The drop-down arrow doesn't work. Sad
Umm works for me @_@. You sure you tried to click it AFTER running normally before? Couse it saves changes from previous run, it's not an option to select to save config always.

Edit: and how I use it - click the arrow and keeping mouse pressed move the cursor over the option;P, otherwise I think it'll just launch normallyTongue, soo maybe that's the problem for you.
(08-14-2012, 08:45 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Umm works for me @_@. You sure you tried to click it AFTER running normally before? Couse it saves changes from previous run, it's not an option to select to save config always.

Edit: and how I use it - click the arrow and keeping mouse pressed move the cursor over the option;P, otherwise I think it'll just launch normallyTongue, soo maybe that's the problem for you.

Okay, thanks for the heads up. Both what you said are the problem for me, lol. Happy I thought it was an option to always save the config. And you're right, you have to "hold" the mouse button to activate it. btw @BookerTee, I think it's better to make it a drop down arrow to avoid accidentally launching PCSX2, causing the settings to revert. Blink
Not important at all,just some cosmetics request...can you make it so that the screenshot(mouse over preview)always appear above the mouse pointer.
(08-14-2012, 10:37 PM)DUL7 Wrote: I think it's better to make it a drop down arrow to avoid accidentally launching PCSX2, causing the settings to revert. Blink

I also thought the drop down was unfriendly. I reimplement this feature on right click menu.

And I added new option "Double click action".
(08-15-2012, 12:34 PM)vsub Wrote: Not important at all,just some cosmetics request...can you make it so that the screenshot(mouse over preview)always appear above the mouse pointer.

Screenshot-viewer is using the tooltip component, change is difficult for it. Sorry.