FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
I used this editor and it works fine. Only equipment section looks like that need some more working, because you cant take all weapons of the game with its real shape!
Anyway thank u.

Sponsored links

(02-07-2011, 08:56 PM)fooroom Wrote: you cant take all weapons of the game with its real shape!

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. I don't think there is anything wrong with the equipment menu. Try to explain the problem more.

I downloaded the FFXED zip but there isn't any applications on it. Either i am just a noob or it doesn't contain it, just a bunch of files saying A.class, a.class, etc in the zip file, did i download the wrong file?

Also when i launch the memory card thing "mymc" it says that its missing a file, I am using the the alpha 2.5 version.
Please help >w<
This is java application,not exe.Your winrar(for example)probably is associated to open jar files too and that's why you think it is archive.

To be able to run the editor you need to install this

And about mymc...how did you load the card?
Start mymc-gui=>choose the .ps2 memory card(Mcd001.ps2)
(02-13-2011, 10:28 AM)wndyd Wrote: I downloaded the FFXED zip but there isn't any applications on it. Either i am just a noob or it doesn't contain it, just a bunch of files saying A.class, a.class, etc in the zip file, did i download the wrong file?

Also when i launch the memory card thing "mymc" it says that its missing a file, I am using the the alpha 2.5 version.
Please help >w<

I am receiving the same error. missing MSVCP71.dll. I know this file is there and in the correct spot so I am confused.

The program gives the following error.
"
Usage: C:\mymc\mymc-gui.exe [-ih] memcard.ps2 command [...]

C:\mymc\mymc-gui.exe: error: Incorrect number of arguments.
"
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Mymc
Thank you for the editor it works great! I was hoping the editor would have an option to change the player model (the character you use to navigate around the environment). I wanted to use Rikku or Kimahri as my player. Is this even possible with the editor?
(02-16-2011, 12:43 AM)BenjaminStroud Wrote: Thank you for the editor it works great! I was hoping the editor would have an option to change the player model (the character you use to navigate around the environment). I wanted to use Rikku or Kimahri as my player. Is this even possible with the editor?

No, it isn't possible with FFXED.

Found a bug with FFXED
I'm using the newest version...the problem is if you try to "Save as" and use any name but don't add .psu at the end,FFXED wont save the file.

My java installation is not normal so it is possible that this is the problem but I kinda doubt it(if I add .psu at the end of the name then everything is fine)
Hey fuzzy,

I was just fiddling with the editor for the first time in a long while and I actually had to go searching through this thread to find the answer. My changes kept getting lost because I would make a pile of changes (I use it mostly for editing blitzball stuff) and then finally exit the editor with "Done" -- but only the last change I made was kept. Then I hunted through this thread to find you need to hit "Edit" after each change, which made sense....sort of. Have you considered changing the button text for "Edit" to "Save Changes"? "Edit" seems to suggest you are making changes to the NEXT thing that you do, instead of saving the changes that you have just completed. "Save Changes" or "Save" would, I think, make it more intuitive that you're saving the changes you just finished.

Or include a readme file with the .jar file, telling people the basic usage of the program. That way you don't have to wind up answering questions over and over. Smile

Other than that, man, I can't think of anything about this editor I'd change. It is awesome. Thanks a ton for your frequent hard work on keeping this thing updated.

[[EDIT twenty minutes later: Apparently I lied. I just thought of two more suggestions, one minor, one not-so-minor.]]

First, could you allow the user to specify a default directory so that if you do all your savefile/mymc editing in that directory, you can set ffxed to look in that directory by default for .psu files? It's slightly annoying to have to browse to the correct directory every time ffxed is opened and "Load" is clicked.

Secondly, have you considered allowing the user to edit a specific blitzball player's stats (HP, SP, EN, AT, PA, BL, SH, CA)? I know you can just pick the "level player up to level 99" or level them up to the next level, but....well, here's an example. I would like to try out Mifurey because I hear she's the best overall midfielder, but her speed is TURTLE slow until she hits level 80. I don't want to just jump her to level 80 because I like to level my teams up from level 1, learning techs as I go, but I would like to make her a non-turtle if I could.

I can see a possible issue with this idea, though -- setting a player's stat to something specific might interfere with the level-up process. Say I use the hypothetical editor feature to set Mifurey's speed to 60 rather than her starting 20. At level 15 her speed is supposed to increase by 1, to 21. What happens if I'd previously changed it to 60? Does it go up from 60 to 61? Does it drop to the level 15 default of 21? Does the game crash? Smile

Anyhow, I just wanted to toss that out there as an idea. Again, thanks tons for this awesome editor.

cheers,
Phil