FFXED: Final Fantasy X Save Editor
Hey I have pcsx2 9.8 and am trying to extract the saves from memory card 1 for ffx international. My problem, the saves won't export and save into any folder anywhere on my computer. I tried desktop, documents, right in pcsx2 folder, none work. Did I miss a step?

Update: If I try to export multiple saves to my desktop at once I get the following error: C:Users\Patrick\Desktop\BISLPS-25088ff090600 FF10 ???-[01] Besaid-Beach (1760bf21).psu: No such file or directory.

Since I can load the game in pcsx2, it most certainly exists. Did the program just glitch from the last update or whatever?

Sponsored links

That's windows restriction...just remove the ??? part.
(06-25-2012, 07:52 PM)vsub Wrote: That's windows restriction...just remove the ??? part.

How do you do that in mymc? I can try selecting the title of the save but I can't type over it.

EDIT: Bah nevermind, remove in the "save as" menu, gotcha Wink
Alright, I was able to export and then edit with FFXED, but now I can't reimport the file because mymc somehow doesn't recognize the format. It's in psu so I'm confused.
You are probably the 3rd person who make that mistake(for some unknown reason)

If you just click the save button in FFXED,it will be fine but if you use the Save as button,make SURE the Files of Type: is set to FFX PSU Save,not FFX Raw Save
Thanks a bunch Smile With FFXED I changed a weapon damage formula to ignore defense NR, and with a code that enabled break damage limit limit (yes 2 limits in the label), I can somehow hit for 9,999,999 on almost any foe. It's kind of unfair XD, and this is without touching the weapon's base attack.
I just use Zanmato as item to instantly kill all enemys(including any boss)when I don't want to waste my time with some enemy\boss
That's what I did in FFX-2 to deal with master tonberries in via infinito. I hated those things with such a passion. Tongue
If you open a PSU save in FFXED, the default option in Save As should be FFX PSU Save, not FFX Raw Save. To make the mistake you would have to manually change it to FFX Raw Save. This is the case, right? If it defaults to raw save then there is a bug that needs fixing.

(06-25-2012, 10:56 PM)vsub Wrote: I just use Zanmato as item to instantly kill all enemys(including any boss)when I don't want to waste my time with some enemy\boss

You can also use Fangs of Hell if you do not want to wait for the Zanmato animation.
Ok, I know from having watched the youtube video of the seymour vs. Penance fight that this can be done, but I can't find it in these 56 pages. How do you use the summon command to summon the dark aeons? I can do the regular summon and then possessed by yu yevon, but I'd like access to the more elegant approach if possible.

Also, I have "activated" Seymour and given him spot number 8 in the party, but I can't get him in-game. Does he need to be in the first 7?