GSdx
Hey guys quick qustion. I am in the plugin configuration. I have gsdx 3d9 and 3d10 Im trying to switch over to ten and click the native rendering button....But every time I do and hit ok it never sticks or saves it. I need 3d10 since it runs faster but it never lets me apply it. Does anyone have an idea that could help me? Thank you Laugh

Sponsored links

(07-24-2010, 07:39 PM)Gdubness Wrote: Hey guys quick qustion. I am in the plugin configuration. I have gsdx 3d9 and 3d10 Im trying to switch over to ten and click the native rendering button....But every time I do and hit ok it never sticks or saves it. I need 3d10 since it runs faster but it never lets me apply it. Does anyone have an idea that could help me? Thank you Laugh

First of all, get the latest revision (r3296 or later), delete the gsdx.ini in the configuration folder and then configure your plugin again...
Ok I went to the pcsx folder and it has a docs and plugins folder but no configuration folder. I found a inis folder under documents and deleted gsdx file and went and tried again and nothing takes or sticks. it still wont change from 3d9 to 3d10....Im getting pissed lol
Run your pcsx2 as admin?
Install it away from the C:\Program Files or the Documents folder. Any created folder (non specially protected folder) will serve as good base, like
C:\Games or C:\Emulators or even another partition/disk as E:\somename for example. It should allow to run without need to set the Administrator flag and grant the inis will be saved.

PS: that is for the install directory itself, keeping the inis and others related files under the Documents folder is fine and actually the standard for most applications, indeed this can help keeping more than one version with a common resources structure and avoid multiple copies of it. Personally I like to keep the Inis and plugins and sstates under the version install folder and the others like the bios and memcards folder in a common place.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Does someone have the SVN link or the latest version of GSdx? I can't find a downloadlink Sad I have blue stripes in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater and i can't get them away. I have the 0.9.7 which was provided in this forum and no plugins changed. Thanks in advance Smile
There have been no changes to GSdx that could fix the issue.
If you tell me the CRC PCSX2 detects for this game I'll add it to it's hacks database.

When you start your game, look for the CRC in the console. It's reported around here:
Code:
Initializing Elf: 2602888 bytes
ELF (cdrom0:\SLUS_207.59;1) CRC = 4CD3663F
Hey, danke for the quick reply Laugh

When i open the console, there is nothing like you have mentioned.
It's shown after you run the game and the console has to be enabled beforehand...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ah, i found it when i used "Reboot CDVD (fast)"...

Code:
Initializing Elf: 353476 bytes
ELF (cdrom0:\SLES_820.32;1) CRC = D7ED797D

EDIT: What does the "Hacks Database" bring me?