GSdx
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAW NICE
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Sponsored links

Ar Tonelico has some significant graphical errors in both hardware and software. Hardware is worse overall. It was tested on GSDX 3693 SSE41 0.1.16.

Hardware mode bugs (occur at native and enhanced internal res):
All FMV is streaked with 41 vertical black lines, 1 pixel thick.

The game's 2d graphics placement engine fails to seamlessly connect images. Most "pieced together" image components are off by 1px, putting black lines all over everyone's faces, the HUD, the title screen, etc. I tried all of the FP rounding and clamping options- none had any effect here.

Software mode bug:
Font Textures: See attached screen. Randomly, after playing awhile, all text becomes almost illegible, and it seems to be the alpha that is corrupting. Eventually it will fix, but the game can be almost unplayable until it does. It's as though the texture data has become corrupt somehow.

(In case it's related, I've seen texture alpha corrupt in random other places and games. For example, In FFX HW mode, 3d model alpha will become corrupt in a similar way. A great example is hair textures- the alpha turns to a random color)
Intel CoreI7 920 Bloomfield 2.66 ghz (overclocked to 3.6 ghz, can reach 4.0 ghz on this rig)
6gb Triple Channel 1750mhz DDR3
BFG Geforce GTX 285 OC 1GB
Crucial c300 128gb SSD
Hardware rendering works better with x2 scaling in this title.

About the text glitch:
Try to start GSdx in software mode (not simply use the F9 method) and never use savestates. Does that fix it?
(01-05-2011, 08:54 AM)rama Wrote: Hardware rendering works better with x2 scaling in this title.

The graphical errors are the same with x2 scaling, but smaller. However, texture filtering re-widens them so scaling only helps with texture filtering off. I'm content with software rendering though, I'm just trying to assist in reporting clear-cut graphical issues to work with.

(01-05-2011, 08:54 AM)rama Wrote: About the text glitch:
Try to start GSdx in software mode (not simply use the F9 method) and never use savestates. Does that fix it?

I'm thinking the savestates thing may have fixed it. The random expected time for corruption to occur was every 40 minutes of play, and I just played it for 70 minutes with no problems. (When it did happen, it seemed to have nothing to do with savestates, it would occur way later, randomly). So far so good, I'll post again if it it still corrupts even when not using savestates.
Intel CoreI7 920 Bloomfield 2.66 ghz (overclocked to 3.6 ghz, can reach 4.0 ghz on this rig)
6gb Triple Channel 1750mhz DDR3
BFG Geforce GTX 285 OC 1GB
Crucial c300 128gb SSD
Hi Im RoBoCup PuCoBor

Why When i Apply Settings For GSDX10 It Says That

''The Selected GS plugin Failed To Load''? what Is The Problem Heres The Picture

*removed*
Please Help Me Tnx
----------------------------------------------------------------------
AMD Sempron140 Single 2.7GHZ
2GB RAM DDR2
NVIDIA GeForce 6150Se nForce 430
Seems Gabest is back from the grave Smile

http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/list
wowwwww that was unexpected
??can anyone help me at all?? ;( i just wanna play final fantasy X... lol
Since you admitted piracy in your other thread, no one here Will...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-30-2011, 12:09 PM)blakecol Wrote: ??can anyone help me at all?? ;( i just wanna play final fantasy X... lol

Thats warning number 2, go on, ask again, i DARE you.

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]