GSdx
(08-24-2011, 12:56 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Yeah all games at x6 native at ~ 2fps yay! :3
It's good for x2-x4 depending on game. But yeah it's cheap, and very good as long as you don't have high demands and/or full hd or above display.

That athlon II isn't enough for Valkyrie Profile 2 through at least not unless you could OC it to at least about 3.5 ghz and/or don't care about low fps.

i was talking about FFXII not "all games"

and i pointed out for a GPU that is good and have nice power consumption

Sponsored links

FFXII will not run at x6 native on this GPU at any decent speed, unless you count menu lol.
yep. the 5670 "redwood" that is. it's an incredible safe to update even on cheap psued build as one computers. even tho not the big sh!t for state of the art new pc games and ofc nothing to max out emulated ps2 games it's got some some good performance for that lil something.
(08-24-2011, 01:43 AM)miseru99 Wrote: FFXII will not run at x6 native on this GPU at any decent speed, unless you count menu lol.

Oh i was talking about FFX-2 Tongue

i will try FFXII right now
i haven't played FFXII since a long time ( stuck when you need to find a sword to unite the country blaa blaa )
I just tried;P even main menu at x6 native runs at 13-22 fps and just first 3D scene is already limited with fps at x3. And that's on OC version. I doubt X-2 could run at x6 either, althrough too lazy to seek my dvd with it;P, this GPU is simply not enough to run 3D games at hi res.
(08-24-2011, 02:01 AM)miseru99 Wrote: ...I doubt X-2 could run at x6 either...

you will be surprised my friend Ninja

after i install DX Laugh
well good news to me

bad to miseru99 Tongue

i got it working 60 FPS on x6 native actually with x4 AA Laugh

my ATI 5670 IS @ 850/1050 GDDR5

my settings are :

recommended speed hacks on

VU cycling up to 1

DX11

not enabled allow 8-bit textures

pic #1 : x6 native no AA

pic #2 : x6 native 2X AA

PIC #3 : X6 native 4X AA

pic #4 : X6 native 8X AA

THE BIG bump i got shader limited

so i won the bet Happy

i picked this area for having 3 characters moving ( mild load )

next FFXII

Well nobody said anything about any bet;P, but try running in actual game locations with x6. Heh small room doesn't really count and battle with some actual fx would kill your fps anyway. O.o FFXII will still lag even at main menu I have same GPU with just a bit lower clocks.

Actually for your "tests" I guess it would be similar, but FFX in similar small room is one of the easiest to render, soo it wasn't really a "fair test", gonna slap you if you show screenshot from some hidden 1m x 1m location in XII stating it's running full speed at x6. xD
OK i will try to take pics from other areas ...
(08-23-2011, 12:53 AM)xstyla Wrote: athlon II X2 @2.7 geforce 7025 igp or uknown dedicated graphics card.

the cpu is kinda okay. but the igp is pretty slow. I'd give it a no go if no dedicated is in there.

People have mentioned that your video card is too weak and which would be acceptable, but I feel that if you do buy a video card upgrade you will be sorely disappointed by the performance.
Your CPU is just too weak. Even i7 @3+ ghz have some lag here and there. It will certainly have acceptable performance, but it wouldn't be perfectly smooth. Yours I feel will be too laggy to be enjoyable.
I do not have a superman complex; for I am God, not superman!

Rig: Q9400, 4GB DDR2, eVGA GTX260 SC, gigabyte EP35-DS3R. X25-M 80GB G2.