GSdx
@devina40, Can you upload a Fatal Frame 2 *.p2s file for me?
MB: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 - Intel® X79 Express Chipset
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4960X CPU @ 3.60 GHz / TBF2.0 @ 4.00 GHz
RAM: 4x 8192 - 32 GB Corsair Vengeance® Pro Series DDR3-2133 PC3-17066 CL11
GFX: Gigabyte® Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX TITAN X - 12 GB GDDR5 (GV-NTITANXXTREME-12GD-B)
OS - MS - Windows 10 - Professional
MS - XBox Series X - With Activated Developers Mode

Sponsored links

Updated to version 5725, problem is completely gone, Fatal Frame 2 is looking wonderful.

Thanks guys. Biggrin
Hi, I don't know whether this has been mentioned or not, but there is a bug in MGS2 Sons of Liberty NTSC-U. Several times during the intro cutscene (and in some others, like in that gunfire scene between Ocelot and Gurlukovich) there is a a transparent stripe on the left side of the screen that distorts the image. It appears briefly, but in the gunfire scene it lingers for longer time.
I tried to turn on native resolution, to change clamping/round modes, DX9/11 modes to no avail.
I tried older versions of the emu, like PCSX2 1.0.0 and PCSX2 0.9.8, no luck.
I'm using PCSX2 SVN 5623 and GSDX 5620.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

have your tried the hacks in the gsdx? to see if it fixes
(09-01-2013, 12:33 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: have your tried the hacks in the gsdx? to see if it fixes

Yes. They don't work.
Hello, guys. Smile Could i request an special hack for Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (SLUS-21287)? Tongue For example, i want to disable "light beam" effect, when you hit monsters. It's possible using ZeroGS with "Specular Highlights" hack, but unfortunately it brokes a lot of graphics. Sad
Example video using ZeroGS with "Specular Highlights" hack.

Thanks in advance! Rolleyes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Intel Core i7-5820K [email protected] / Crucial 2x8Gb DDR4-2133 / MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G / Windows 7 SP1 RTM x64
Anyone knows if there is some small list of games that could benefit from/require some of the hacks?

UPD: Also, not exactly plugin related but where did exclusive fullscreen mode go? "Frame sluttering" has no mercy to my eyes.
^Just read the hacks descriptions and you'll be able to recognize problems they potentially could fix, no need for any lists.:]

As for "exclusive fullscreen" it actually is still included in latest GSdx versions. Pcsx2 doesn't use it anymore as borderless window is considered better(and less problematic) on modern gpu's/windows versions. It was just dropped out when new gui was implemented or around that time.
You can mix new gsdx with old pcsx2 if it works for your games, other than that it's probably time for you to upgrade gpu and/or OS if you experience strange problems with borderless window mode.
I don't really have problem with fullscreen mode working, I have issues with the quality during camera movement. A very noticeable frame sluttering that happens when you start to lose frames in vsync mode, but game runs at perfect 60FPS with no hack even in the most "heavy places" (FF12, Mines).

Quote:As for "exclusive fullscreen" it actually is still included in latest GSdx versions.
But.. it wasn't exactly part of the GSdx IIRC, it was PCSX2 option.
The exclusive option only shows up with the depreciated GSOpen() call from older PCSX2 builds.
Looking into this is on my long ToDo list.