Graphics stretch issue with latest nVidia drivers
[Image: 1edfd3bf75.png]
I have an issue with Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks. Tried in hardware, software, different interlacing modes, Nvidia custom hack, native, custom res etc.

Other people on Youtube seem to have it working though.

The issue the bottom half of the screen is drawn off screen all the time.

Sponsored links

That game has reported the wrong height, it should be 640x448, but has reported 640x224 :/

Have you tried using Full Boot as opposed to Fast Boot?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-03-2014, 10:29 PM)refraction Wrote: That game has reported the wrong height, it should be 640x448, but has reported 640x224 :/

Have you tried using Full Boot as opposed to Fast Boot?

Full boot, still 224px height and incorrect. I'm curious how some Youtube users have it running just fine? If I recall in old PCSX2 versions, it had 3D graphical glitches and bad framerate. It seems the framerate is great now in 1.2.0 but has screen render problems.
Please check your GSdx options. Try software rendering and a different DirectX mode for hardware.
I don't have any issues with this title.

Okay, saw you already tried all those. Dunno what to tell you then Tongue2
are you actual using the nvidia hack?
(02-04-2014, 01:10 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: are you actual using the nvidia hack?

[Image: 4dd5bee031.jpg]
Tried a full boot for each rendering mode, hardware and software, DX9 and DX11. Always on native. Nvidia hack turned on. It always enter 640x224 when it boots into the game (after Midway fmv).
I just want to wrap up my issue, it turns out it was a faulty iso.
I did wonder if that was the problem, glad you got it sorted!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

So...About Tekken 5 problem. I found that if i play in DX9, the problem is not present and there is no need of nvidia hack, which from other side cause black lines to appear. Later will test other games.
(02-04-2014, 01:44 PM)mroussev Wrote: So...About Tekken 5 problem. I found that if i play in DX9, the problem is not present and there is no need of nvidia hack, which from other side cause black lines to appear. Later will test other games.

Use DX11 with nvidia hack off with a custom rez of 1200 x whatever.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb