Graphics stretch issue with latest nVidia drivers
334.89 WHQL are out any testers to see if it still and issue. sorta like nvidia breaking vsync with its own form of framelimiting (nvidia inspector) Vsync get turned off and or broke and tears

framelimit in RTSS work fine though with vsync

Sponsored links

Yep, still needs nvidia hack.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
go go nvidia powers of breaking things?? lol
335.23 fixed the Framelimit issue cuasing vsync to not work when framelimit was used in inpsector but did it fix this? who wants to test this
Would be nice if that got addressed. Otherwise I'll have to keep using 320.49 forever Tongue2
(03-12-2014, 11:36 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: who wants to test this
Of course not. What are you thinkin' j/k. Don't think they're ever gonna.
They won't even finish their own programs xD
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
oh well atlest they fixed vsync not work when framelimiter was used in inpsector
NVM would seem when I updated driver to test, GSDX reverted to Native and was not on it previously 4x
Hello Guys!

I thought I am the only one with that issue, found this thread by accident during Google search and it appears much more common than what I anticipated, I am shocked to found a thread with over 20 pages about it. I recently switched to green and with my older AMD card it did not happen, this happens on driver 335.
I always get this annoying stretching. But I managed to fix it by using DX9 mode instead of DX11 also I disabled all speedhacks and only left MTVU. Didn't have this problem ever since. I know that might suck to some of you guys since DX11 is faster but currently that is only the workaround for it that I have found. Also it is worth mentioning I do not guarantee this to work for you I only tested a limited set of games. But this fixed the stretching on all Tekken games and Resident Evil 4, I didn't test any other games and I only play those.

Thanks PCSX2 development team for that awesome emulator.

Good Luck .
there is work around for in DX11 nvidia hack under hacks section of gsdx